Spin the bottle (3)

Egotistical and mean Sasuke

"Sasuke!" You shrieked. "You little- I'm not playing!" 

Sasuke had an innocent curious look as he placed the bottle in the middle of the circle, which you were standing outside of

"Oh but sakura" naruto said. "You must play or we will not have a full circle" he gave you big eyes that never worked with you. 

Sasuke was the one you had a crush on, which was weird cause you honestly thought he was the biggest jerk there ever lived.

You threw Sasuke an accusing glare and took your place everyone was almost or already drunk anyway, so they didn't notice. 

"Ok you all know the rules," sasori drawled "boy, girl: kiss. Boy, boy punch. Girl, girl hug."

 Naruto was first he knelt down and spun it stopping at nejj of all people. 

"Oooh" came the collective sound.

Neji was drunk but only just, 

He gave naruto a disapproving stare; naruto shuffled up to him hands behind his back. "Well?" Neji asked contemptuously "err sorry?" Naruto drew his hand back and punched as hard as he could. 

It had barely any effect on neji of course but his jaw dropped and a little blood leaked out of his mouth naruto backed away fumbling with a white handkerchief.

 "I surrender, I surrender I surrender I surrender I surrender I surrender I surrender I surrender I surrender"

"but-" neji burst out. "He never- I mean I didn't-" he looked totally lost he looked at tenten his girlfriend who was standing next to him. 

"I never knew he had it in him!" all of a sudden he was very depressed he turned around and walked off mumbling to himself.

"Err I better go" she said hurrying after him. 

The circle for closed back around 

Next, it was  he winked at you. 

He spun it lightly it did two rotations before stopping pointed directly at you. 

He purred and stood up, you took a step back

 "don't you dare try anything" you warned as he walked up to you. 

"Who me?" he asked innocently he slipped his arms around your waist and grabbed your bottom, before you could object he smashed his lips to yours. 

You struggled for a second then relaxed he was kissing much longer than he needed too and French kissing at that.

"That it Sasuke" itachi howled, "Just like I told you" sasuke gave him the finger but wouldn't break apart. 

"Get a room you two," Kiba said. 

"Man shut up" naruto growled apparently shoving kiba into some breakable objects. 

"Hey that's a good idea," Sasuke said breaking away and grinning at you. 

"Hey Naruto where's a spare room in this house?"

You pushed away

 "are you kidding? You're going to have to work for it bub! Date or nothing"

"But-" 

"But nothing I think I'm free Saturday and I've been dying to see The Hobbit" 

sasuke looked at itachi for help he shrugged. 

"Ok, not that I have any choice" 

you grinned smugly.

Okay maybe he wasn't that bad.