overprotective uchiha clan.part1

Sasuke uchiha had the many finer things in life.

A good job- well he did own the company

Many estates

Many vacation homes.

An incredible mansion.

Many sport cars- one for every day of the week.

And most of all, a beautiful and caring wife whom gifted Sasuke with his most valuable possession.

A family.

That's right. Sasuke uchiha was a lucky guy. He was happy.

He was over the moon when sakura got pregnant.

He bought countless clothes for the unborn child.

He read an innumerable amount of books about babies and how to care for them.

He had already invested in a trust fund for the kid.!!

This was because Sasuke was prepared to spoil the child rotten

"That kid is going to come out of the hospital carrying 2 solid gold bars" Naruto would often say.

To be honest, Naruto wasnt wrong. And Sasuke wasn't the only uchiha excited about sakuras pregnancy.

Oh no no no, if you think that he was the only one...boyy... Mikoto uchiha, had been waiting for this moment ever since sasuke introduced sakura to the family as one of his teammates.

Ever since the academy days, Mikoto uchiha had been planning and plotting in order to make sakura her daughter and to ultimately ascertain the most cutest grandchildren a grandmother could hope for.

Mikoto wasn't the only one.

Despite being a man of very few words.

Uchiha fugaku.

Billionaire.

Mastermind.

Prodigy.

Stupidly rich.

Had everything a man could want.

And when he heard the news that his son and his wife were expecting.... he maintained a calm, stoic look although no one but Mikoto noticed the fist pump he did under the table.

And it goes without saying that uchiha itachi was jubilant when hearing the news. He had waited for this moment ever since he had seen Sasuke staring at sakura during the academy days.

'it could've been sooner if Sasuke didn't have such a long pole up his ass that no had the strength to pull out'
he would think to himself as he reminisced the times when sakura would ask Sasuke out and then he would run away.

The entire uchiha clan were over the moon after sasusaku announced it.

The women would often gift sakura with herbs, insense, lotions attained from different lands, tea and food. They kept sakura company.

But Mikoto uchiha was there, every single day, all day, ready....

The men would bow and congratulate sakura,(this was all they would do since all uchiha men were emotionless bastards....oops.....except shisui and Itachi....they're ok...they're fabulous....I should stop now)but they would also immediately help sakura if she was carrying something , no matter what it was: a bag, purse, a tray, weapons pouch, boxes etc etc.

It was easy to say that Sakura was waited on hand and foot after announcing her pregnancy.

This was all in all flattering, although it became slightly irritating when members of the uchiha clan would rapidly prevent her from carrying anything that was deemed too unsafe.

This was understandable as sakura thought they were just being protective but it truly crossed the line when Sasuke grabbed her medical pouch from her and held it for her.

Or when he would immediately stand up and run to her if she was going down a flight of stairs.

Or when the uchiha clan private doctor/midwife was ordered to stalk sakura to make sure sakura was healthy, a few routine visits every 2-3 weeks was understandable but every where sakura turned that woman was there with a stethoscope and her file.

That was another thing. Women. Sasuke only allowed a few people to visit sakura a day because he 'didnt want to stress her out'

IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS THE BABY.

And she was only 2 months in......

To be continued