Marry me? Charasuke universe

Aww babe, don't be like this. "

Charasuke, your boyfriend of 4 years pouted to you.

"Charasuke, don't be such a baby.»"You tried to stay as serious as possible, but you couldn't help the small smile forming on your lips. 

Charasuke was currently trying to get you to wear a 'new outfit' he got you. This outfit consisted of a very very short maid dress and a very very revealing thong.

" C'mooooon, please please please! Your ass would look amazing in this! "

You blushed at his comment and looked at the dress in his hands.

"I don't know, maybe later tonight."

Your boyfriend let out a 'Yesss!', because he knew that he would get to see you in it. You rolled your eyes and playfully punched his arm.

Your evening consisted of you both, cuddling on the couch while you were trying to concentrate on a movie. Charasuke kept on kissing your neck and jaw, petting your hair and whispering small 'I love you's in your ear. Every act made you blush more.

 Your heartbeat inreased every time his fingers touhed your skin and your mind became blurry at each tender words he would whisper again and again and again. You knew Charasuke as the cuddly type and would usually want to keep you close to him as much as possible, but tonight he was being especially tender.

He broke the silence with a surprisingly soft voice.

 " I think... I think we should go out tonight. Like somewhere calm. "

Yeah, that definitly was not usual.

"What do you mean?"

"Mmmh, I was thinking about the beach. "

"But Charasuke, it's already 11! "

He then got up the couh and helped you up with a firm hand.

"That's the point babe, no one's going to be there."

You smiled excitedly at him.

"Sure! Sounds like fun! "

The walk to the beach was not very long. The appartement you shared was quite close to the beach. You were now both sitting on the sand, no words were spoken, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of waves and your soft breathing. You had your fingers entertwined with his and your head on his shoulder.

 " Sakura? "

Charasuke turned to completly face you, fingers still entertwined, though his hold got tighter. You looked at him with a puzzled look on your face. He was looking everywhere except at you, once in a while he would take deep breath and open his mouth as to say something but he would quickly shut it. 

the process lasted for a few minutes. You simply looked at him with gentle eyes and rubbed the back of his hand with your thumb. Finally, after one last deep breath he looked in your green eyes and blurted out;

 "Sakura I want you to marry me."

Cold sweat rolled down charasuke's temple as you stared back at him with your mouth hanging open and your eyes wide. He was about to give up when a squeal\sob excited your mouth. You quickly covered it with your hand, but he could still see you smiling. 

 "Oh, Charasuke! "

He smiled brightly at you, relieved to see you happy.

"So what do you say, will you marry me?"

"Of course I want to! Yes, a million times yes!"

Charasuke let out a ecstatic laughter, picked you up in his arms and started spining you around. You wrapped your arms and legs around him and joined him in his laughter.

"Fuck yeah!" He shouted as he put you back down. He first gently kissed you, but as the kiss got more heated he picked you back up and started walking.

"We're going back home, you're gonna try this dress."

"Pervert."