Quiet on set.

"Quiet on the set!"

Multiple rounds of clearly audible "Shhh!" 's rang about the room, more specifically between a couple of friends who thought it funny to shove each other into the props. 

The director, along with his steely silver stare, glared in the direction of the immature actors, who quickly snapped their mouths shut. He cleared his throat, beginning to flip through the many pages of the script as he sat himself down into a chair beside the large camera-related equipment. 

"Can I please have sasuke and sakura ;) over here?" the dark haired man spoke as he stopped at a certain page.

Almost immediately, your eyes connected with the dark ones of the uchiha across the room. Of course, you had always admired sasuke as a person. 

His strong determination and passion for the dramatic arts was always optimistic and uplifting to you, nevermind his undying generosity and kindness that he directed toward everyone.

 Except Naruto, who played a farmer who tended to horses, the two seemed to hate each other. 

Naruto was a very good role model for yourself, since you hadn't been in the acting business for as long as he had, hell, this was your first movie and the boy who was the same age as you had already been in at least five. 

Admittedly, you did act a bit shy around the more experienced male, although he didn't mind much and usually spoke with you casually. Especially since your two characters were "in love", you had to get to know each other rather well.

The two of you quickly darted over to itachi the director, since he was not much of a patient person. "Alright, dorks," he muttered, glancing up from the script. "We're going to do Scene Twenty-Nine now, alright? I'm sure you two are familiar with it... Have you practiced?"

"... Practiced?" Sasuke muttered. "How the fuck are we supposed to-"

"That's Mr. Itachi to you, uchiha."

"Seriously, itachi, we're brothers I'm not going to call you- 

Itachi gives Sasuke the ultimate glare as in - I dare you to even ducking tryit -

, Mr. Itachi. but how are we supposed to practice an implied sex scene?" Sasuke asked, a tint of scarlet rising to his cheeks.

Your eyes widened at his statement, and you furiously glared to the  male. "Mr. itachi, I was not informed that I was to be preforming a scene such as this one-"

"Well then, you didn't read the contract. Did you even read the script all the way through?" he shot back, quirking up a brow.

"Y-Yes I did! But it said that the characters kissed, not that there would be implied-"

"Well, just do what feels natural." itachi cut in, waving you off. Giving him an exasperated expression, you glanced to sasuke who seemed equally nervous as you.