Spin the bottle (5)

"i'm bored" someone moaned, you paid no attention, you were too busy concentrating on not making a fool of yourself while sitting next to your crush, sasuke.

Sasuke was first, with everything, you had known him since grade school.  

You were at itachis latest party and the gang was running out of games to play. You had played Charades, Truth or Dare, even Checkers. 

Thankfully, you were making some new friends; mostly other girls because you knew all the guys. 

"I know!" Naruto said "let's play spin the bottle." 

"What's that?" You asked, everyone exchanged amused glances. 

"This is going to be like explaining the Pocky game," deidara said with a naughty grin. 

"The what?" you asked another amused glance. 

"Ok, everyone stands in a circle alternating between male and female" pain ordered, everyone did so. 

Naruto set an empty soda bottle in the center. "I'll go first" he said "for practice" 

he reached forward and spun the bottle. It stopped, pointing at hinata his girlfriend. she blushed he walked forward and planted one right on her lips, your jaw dropped. 

neji frowned but said nothing, everyone else tittered. 

"Just like that" naruto said walking back to his spot "but if it's another guy, I punch him, with reasonable force," he added with a slight smirk. 

The girl named ino spun the bottle next and it point to your new friend, tenten. "All you have to do is hug her," naruto said, she did so then it was itachis turn.

He spun it and it pointed directly at deidara. itachi grinned and walked up to him he grabbed the front on deidaras shirt. 

"What the-?"

Itachi brought his hand back and curled it into a fist. "you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." he punched deidara, hard. he stumbled back and landed on the coffee table breaking the vase set on it.

 deidaras jaw dropped, blood leaked out of his mouth. itachi smirked, deidara advanced furiously, but pain intervened,

"Ah, ah, ah no retaliation"

"You get lucky this time arse," deidara snarled, itachi grinned, and everyone went back to his or her spots.

It was your turn, you nervously spun the bottle, it seemed to go on forever and ever. it eventually did stop, you hardly dared to look up, but you did, sasuke uchiha was grinning at you. 

You blushed furiously, walking up to him, you paused and scuffed the ground with your foot. He tilted your chin up and smiled at you. 

"Well little brother, you better get on with it" itachi said saucily. 

Sasuke shot him a venomous glare and softened when he looked down at you. You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him lightly; he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you forward kissing you much more passionately than you would ever dare to. 

Faintly you heard cheers and wolf whistles Itachi

"go get her SAsu chan!" Itachi called, you broke apart he was redder than a brick.

You pulled away from each other; he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassedly 

"Well?" Itachi asked impatiently "aren't you going to ask her out?" you both blushed.

"Will you maybe go out with me maybe?" sasuke stuttered,

You smiled happily "of course" another round of cheering broke out,

 "Well it's about bloody time" naruto said forcefully. 

For some odd reason, itachi bounded forward and spun the bottle again, interrupting the beautiful moment.

Everyone hurriedly shuffled back to their spots, the bottle slowed and pointed squarely at deidara. 

deidara squeaked in terror, fled round the couch, and up the stairs itachi closely pursuing. There were a couple crashes and you swear deidara screaming like a little girl, some shouting, and then itachis voice.

" I've been waiting for this for about two minutes."

WHAM! Deidara came tumbling down the stairs, holding his bleeding nose.