Like father like son

It was close to dinner time in the uchiha household, sakura was just pulling the lasagna out of the oven when her daughters soft pitter patter footsteps came into earshot.

Turning around with a fond smile, sakura was going to shoo the girl back to wash her hands. But her big brown eyes were filled to the brim with tears, her tomato plushie clutched tightly to her chest.

"Sarada, baby, what's wrong?" She asked worriedly, scooping her sobbing daughter into her arms. "I-I just wanted to play with Daddy but h-he yelled at me." The little girl whimpered, burying her face into her mother's neck.

sakura frowned, anger bubbling up inside her. Sasuke had been in the training grounds for 6 hours straight. She had to make sure both uchiha's ate, had to get sarada to daycare, had to take all of sasukes  calls...would it kill her to spend some time with his daughter?

Sakura rocked sarada, kissing her hair and murmuring a lullaby whilst carrying her towards her room. She was out cold before she even laid her down.

After shutting the door to her daughter's room, sakura stormed into the living room where she found sasuke retreating back to the training grounds, coffee in hand.

"Sasuke uchiha, don't you dare take one more step!"

Sasuke turned around, giving his wife an impatient look. 

"What, I'm busy." Sakura narrowed her eyes and motioned to her sleeping daughters room.

 "Sarada was so exited to go down and spend time with you and you just blew her off sasuke! You're family is more important then training." She snapped.

 "Maybe if she came down when I wasn't working on a new jutsu." Sasuke replied.

"That's the point, you're always busy Sasuke. It's been hard to remember what you look like. I go to bed alone, I wake up alone, I take care of sarada alone, I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner alone. You're ignoring us!"

 "You two demand too much attention." Sasuke scoffed and turned to leave.

"You're just like your father...."

Sasuke whipped back around, his eyes blown wide with anger. "What the hell did you just say?"

 His wife glared at him. 

"Are you deaf? I said you're just like your father. When I was pregnant, you said that the last thing you wanted to be like was fugaku. Sasuke, you're a spiting image of him. I don't want sarada to grow up with a father who's to 'busy' to even wish her a good day at school." sakura spat.

Sasuke stalked up to her, and for a moment, sakura was worried he'd strike her. "You're wrong, you're an idiot, you're stupid, you're....you're....you're right." He admitted and bowed his head.

He dropped his coffee and wrapped his arms around his wife, tears leaking from his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry." He stated. Sakura sunk to her knees and her husband went with her, he buried his head into her chest and sakura ran soothing hands through his hair.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay."

{2 Weeks Later}

"Mommy help!"

Sakura spun around worriedly, the feeling soon faded when she realized her daughter wasn't in any real danger. Sarada laughed hysterically, running around the living room with a chuckling sasuke chasing after him.

"What are you two doing?" Sakura smiled, placing her hands on her hips. "We're playing tag." Sasuke informed, diving over the sofa to avoid being caught by a 4 year old.

"Do you wanna play Mommy?" Sarada asked with hopeful eyes. Sakura pondered it for a moment before holding up her hand. 

"10 second head start." sasuke threw his giggly daughter up onto his shoulders and sprinted towards the hallway