The art of seduction

Going to Naruto for help was never a good idea, and never had this been more emphasised than at this very moment.

sasuke was trying to seduce you.

Foolishly, he approached the only one he thought was wild enough to actually know anything about courting. And, to be quite honest, their interaction went exactly as expected – poorly. 

He kept talking nonsense about buying flowers and chocolates and every other clichéd move in the big book of clichéd moves. He also couldn't help but notice that he'd completely dusted over the fact that he wanted to fuck you, not propose to you.

sasuke had always had a thing for you; ever since you started working with him there was just something that caused him to eye you endlessly. You were just so alluringly attractive to him, and once he got an eyeful of you no one else seemed to cut it anymore.

Maybe it was your pink hair? He always liked that colour on women. Maybe it was the perfect way it collided with the shade of your skin? 

They just seemed to go together so well. Maybe it was that body of yours, even with him only seeing the outlines of it due to your uniform it still managed to make his mouth water. 

No, it wasn't any one of those things, was it? It was all of them. Every feature about you was immaculate, it often made him wonder how the fuck one person could become to unrealistically hot. Your parents must've been sex gods to ever manage to birth someone like you.

"sasuke! Are you listening?" came the voice of naruto, intruding his thoughts and bringing him back down to reality. He grimaced knowing this nightmare was not over yet.

"No. What'd you say, dobe?"

Heaving a sigh he spoke up, "Pick-up lines!"

"What the fuck are those?"

"Women like a man with a silver tongue, pick-up lines are the epitome of charisma! If you wanna impress sakura, you gotta have a good pick-up line. She'll be all over you!"

sasuke had about as much grace and charisma as a dead squirrel, so it was plausible that the reason you hadn't taken interest in him yet was because his tongue was less silver and more sulphur. Swallowing his pride, he asked, "...Do you have any for me?"

"Yes! I've got all the best ones written down in this notebook!" he handed him a small leather-bound book and clapped her hands gleefully. 

Sasuke didn't care to even skim through the pages, he just wanted to be over and done with this nonsense as quick as possible.

Muttering a quick "thanks" he turned and left the room, preparing himself for the following day, where he was making it his goal to have you in his bed by the end of it.

When sasuke woke up the next morning, the only thing on his mind was you, and how this whole pick-up line shit would play out.