punishment

"Sakura haruno, you are in SO much trouble!" a playful 17-year-old sasuke yelled out, while chasing his giggling girlfriend of the same age up his basement stairs, through the empty kitchen, then up the stairs and into the boys' bedroom.

It was there that he tackled her onto his bed and pinned her down.

"You need to be punished," he cackled evilly.

"No, sasuke, don't!" The pinkette cried out, then started laughing hysterically as he tickled her mercilessly. She started flailing in exasperation, unable to breathe because of the laughing fit Sasuke caused her.

"Well," sasuke began as he started tickling her stomach, which started a whole new round of laughter out of her,

"if you hadn't tripped over your shoelaces, you would have never fallen into me during training, and I never would have knocked over the weapons with explosion labels, which in turn made small explosions. But, seeing as I could never be mad at you, and how adorable your laugh is, tickling you seemed to be the best punishment!"

"Sasuke!" The exasperated sakura gasped out.

"I...can't...breathe!" She managed to get out between giggles.

The uchiha stopped tickling his pinkette, and then leaned up, his legs still pinning her down. After sakura calmed down, caught her breath, fixed her hair that had gone askew, she looked up at sasuke.

"I really am sorry though sasuke," she said solemnly. "I'll buy you new weapons, I promise."

Sasuke smiled at his beautiful girlfriend. Since their childhood, she had grown much taller and filled out in all the right places, making her much curvier than her childhood years, and sasuke could swear her green eyes got brighter over the years. Sasuke himself had grown taller himself, and had bulked out as well.

His dark eyes had gotten even deeper and softer and even more lively, but he always claimed it was sakuras doing.

"Sakura, don't worry about it. I have two whole other kunai sets from Christmas, and I haven't even opened them yet. Thank you for the thought though," he said, smiling as he kissed her on the nose.

"Although there is one more punishment I have in store for you..." he grinned.

Sakuras eyes widened, and she prepared for another merciless tickle attack. But she was surprised when sasuke brought his lips to her own and kissed her passionately.

The pinkette sighed in contentment and closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him deeper into the kiss. It was times like these that sasuke felt that he was truly hanging by a moment in his own perfect world, where he and sakura were together with no worries, no obligations, and with love as their guide.

Sasuke reluctantly pulled away to take a breath, then pulled sakura onto her side as he rolled over on his.

Sasuke wrapped his arms around her waist, and she tightened her grip around his neck. Not a word was spoken between them, yet an entire conversation revealed itself through the communication of their eyes.

It was then that sasuke leaned in for another perfect moment, and when his lips touched hers, sasuke knew that everything would be alright as long as his sakura was by his side.

I'm falling even more in love with you,

Letting go of all I've held onto,

I'm standing here until you make me move,

I'm hanging by a moment here with you

-from "Hanging By a Moment" by Lifehouse

It's official guys, we hit 100 chapters!!!!