Kissing booth

Lantern lights flashed across the pavilion and the soft romantic music began to flow through the park followed by the sweet scent of freshly cooked chocolate and sweets. The sight of romance and love decorated the festival with bright pink and red hearts while the words of affection were scribbled in white lettering on the various brick walls that bordered the entire area.  

You pressed the bright red stick against your lips and carefully painted them in the color with the help of your compact mirror. Smacking your lips together, you clamped the compact shut.

 Just because you thought no one would kiss you and that Valentine's Day was a waste of a holiday, didn't mean you didn't want to look pretty for the occasion.

Hordes of people soon poured into the festival, more than you expected. The event was supposed to be a city-wide festival hosted by the school and volunteers alike to raise money for charity. 

Tickets were sold for a very reasonable price and the rides were free, but the majority of money was to come from food sales and the student ran booths, like yours.

Almost immediately as the festival started, there was almost line forming for several feet in front of your booth. Your eyes widened in disbelief from the amount of guys that eagerly lined up to be able to get a kiss from your soft lips.

Sasuke was walking through the festival to check out the activities for his father. Being a part of the prestigious uchiha household who had funded the event and being the president of the entire student body, he was sent to check everything to make sure it was running smoothly.

It didn't take long after him walking through the front gates for his  eyes to fall on the forming group of boys surrounding the pavilion. "What's going on over there?" he curiously questioned a passerby.

"A kissing booth. I think a girl called sakura is  running it..." the person thought to themselves. SAsuke quickly gave them a pat on the back, running towards the area.

You closed your eyes and leaned in to give a kiss to the first boy in line. Commotion broke out in the line as people were shoved out the way, including the boy who was about to receive a kiss.

 He was replaced by a furiously panting Sasuke who aggressively slammed his hands against your counter.

"Hey, there's no cutting!"

"Shut up!" he yelled to the complainer before glaring back at you. A sly grin began to etch on your face. This was going to be entertaining.

"My, my, if it isn't sasuke"Fucking" uchiha. To what do I owe this honor, my liege?" You smiled sweetly while bowing towards him.

"Drop the act, sakura!" he growled at you in irritation. "Why the hell did they choose you to run the booth!"

"Don't get your panties in a twist! I didn't want to do it either, lover boy," you yawned while picking your ear with your index finger. "Listen, as you can see I have a long line of customers that came to just get a kiss from me. So, if you're not paying, get going."

He scowled at you before violently shoving his hands in his pant's pocket and pulling out a crisp dollar bill. "F-Fine. I'm a customer too!" he grumbled with a slight pink blush. You chuckled and softly pecked the side of his lips. 

The boy blushed and turned away from you with his hand over his blushing cheeks. He began to mumble incoherently, causing you to smile at his adorableness. "If I keep paying you. I can get as many kisses as I want, isn't that the case?"

You shrugged. "I guess..." Money is money after all. And it is for charity....

Then, he did the last thing you expected and pulled out a shiny black check book. Quickly, he began to scribble on the check and tore out the piece of paper. He practically shoved it in your soft hands and you looked down at the slip.

Your eyes widened in shock. "Th-There's no way I can give you that in one night," you squeaked in disbelief. 

The boy had wrote you a check for $10,000 dollars. You gazed into his eyes while the shit-eating grin on his face widened.

"How about over a lifetime, or for one date?" 

You scoffed as a red blush burned in your cheeks. You gazed into his  eyes while the smug smirk on his face grew. You were not going to let him win this one.

 "Oh my, the great Sasuke uchiha asking such a simple wench out!" you gasped in mock disbelief while fanning yourself with your hand.

Sakura

"Oh my stars, never has such a great honor been bestowed upon me! "

SAkura

"Are you sure thou aren't stricken with heat, my lord?" you asked and placed your palm against his forehead, causing his face to suddenly heat up from the sudden contact as he gritted his teeth.

"Shut up and kiss me already!" he yelled and smashed his lips back to yours in a complete display of dominance. His tongue delved in your mouth and eagerly met yours in a fierce battle. You moaned softly in his mouth and let your hands slowly tangle in the bundle of hair. 

Sasuke pulled away from you, seeking air, as another smug smirk formed on his face. "9999 more to go."

You smiled and looked out at the impatient crowd. "Sorry people. I guess we're closed." There was a groan heard from the group, but you could care less as sasuke's lips reconnected with yours.

Like hell he'd let anyone kiss his sakura. Charity or not