Pickup lines

Don't cha love a flirty sasuke?

"Are you religious? Cause you're the answer to all my prayers," sasuke winked at you.

You brushed the uchiha off of course. You walked right past him and didn't even look back at him. You knew that sasuke was nothing but a womanizer so of course when he choose you to be his next plaything, you made sure that he wouldn't catch you so easily. 

The last thing you needed was a broken heart. Still the man insisted on following you down the halls , walking backwards so that he could look at your face. 

You of course were not amused by this situation. If danzo saw this, he would assume that you were fooling around with the uchiha and think you are unfit for your job. You really didn't want to get fired so you just kept walking, avoiding sasuke's gaze the entire time.

"Look sakura," sasuke sighed, about to try on hitting on you again. "I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. Can't you?"

"Sorry but my camera lens is cleared than yours," You huffed. Your took a sharp turn, making the prodigy walk into a wall. He blushed since he looked pretty foolish back there. Still for some strange reason, you couldn't help but smile. 

He was trying really hard to capture your attention. 

Even Sasuke uchiha had to call it quits when it came to women who were never going to come around so that he could move on to the next best thing. However he had not done that with you.

He approached you again, with more confidence in his walk. He looked at you concerned and grabbed your hand to stop you. "Sakura.....Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?"

"Seriously?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Out of all the pick up lines, you use that one?"

"Can't blame a guy for trying," He said with that charmingly sweet smile of his that actually made you blush. "Why you blushing, sakura? Though I like it. You look absolutely adorable," He purred, taking a step closer to you.

You got out of his grip and sped walk down the hall. There was absolutely no way that you were going to fall for him.

 NO WAY! He again started walking by your side and walking backwards. He clearly didn't learn his lesson from last time.

He smoothed out his shirt and winked at you. "Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material."

"Good for you," You said bitterly.

He sighed and then grabbed your hand to make you stop walking. He spun you around so that you were facing him, his hands rested on your shoulders. He looked like a puppy that had been kicked with the hurt expression that was on his face.