Stay in bed with me!

You were having a very pleasant dream. One where you were walking in a sunflower field with wind that tickled your skin and made your hair flow gently. The sunflowers swayed with the wind, creating a yellow sea of waves. The sky was a big, bright bowl of blue with white, fluffy clouds that reminded you of whipped cream.

The dream could have gone on forever if it weren't for your stupid alarm clock.

You slammed your fist on it, wondering why you had set your alarm clock on a Saturday. The answer dawned on you when you realized that you had a date with your best friend today.

 You were supposed to go shopping with her even though you had already done so last Saturday. But she made you come back with her today because the store she went in last time didn't have the dress she wanted in her size.

You rolled out of bed, groaning as you whipped your hair back. Your feet had just touched the ground when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist.

"Ah! Sasuke, you scared me!" you chided your boyfriend.

He pulled you back against his chest where he nuzzled your neck.

"Where are you going?" he yawned.

"To the mall with ino," you said. "I told you about this on Friday, remember?"

"Friday?" he grumbled underneath his breath.

For a moment you thought that he had somehow fallen asleep again since he didn't say another word after that. You looked back to see his eyes closed, a sleepy smile on his lips. sasuke looked absolutely adorable when he was sleeping but you didn't have the time to stare lovingly at his face. 

You wiggled out of his embrace. You managed to get free and stand up before sasuke surprised you again and pulled you back on the bed. You blew a strand of hair away from your eyes. When you tried to get out of his embrace again, his grip on you only tightened.

"You're not going to let me go so easily, aren't you?"

"No," he mumbled. "I want you to stay in bed with me."

"But I promised her that I would go with her today..."

"Screw her."

"sasuke," you warned.

"sakura" he mocked your tone.

You sighed, sasuke sighing afterwards as well. Him being a legendary shinobi, having the sharingan and rinnegan meant that getting away from him today wouldn't be so easy. It wasn't like you didn't have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. An idea popped in your head, making you grin.

"Okay fine," you sighed, rolling over so that you were now on top of him. "I'll stay in bed with you. I don't think ino would mind anyways."