No kisses

She sat on the marble surface of their sink, her dangling legs swishing back and forth. She could hear the shower running, and hot steam came her way, making her and the mirror behind her moist. Soon the shower shut off, and a  man came out of it, a pristine white towel hanging loosely at his waist. 

The petite girl gave him a soft smile, motioning him to come to her. The man rolled his eyes and walked towards her. In a matter of seconds she found him standing in front of her, his palms resting on the sink, barricading her in.

"What are you doing in here?" He grumbled, a frown evident on his usually reticent face.

She chuckled, covering her mouth with her dainty hand, "You are so grumpy in the mornings Sasuke." The girl teased. 

Sasuke huffed and picked up his significant other by the waist. He carried her into their living room and set her down on the couch, "I need my tea." He mumbled, walking away and leaving her on the sofa.

The girl rolled her eyes and followed him, "I need my morning kiss." She pouted, crossing her arms.

Sasuke ignored her and made a beeline to the kitchen.

"Sasuke!" She whined, hugging him from behind.

The raven-haired man tensed up, "I want my tea first, sakura." He droned, shrugging her arms off of him. 

Sakura  sighed in defeat and sat down on a stool, "Moments when your boyfriend picks a beverage over you." She whispered under her breath, her eyebrows furrowing together.

Sasuke hummed, sitting in the stool beside her, a mug of black tea in his hands. "What did you say?" He asked, eyes focusing on the cup of dark liquid.

Sakura glared at him, "I said 'you're a dick.'" she lied. 

Sasuke gave her a half-lidded look, "Do you want that kiss now?" He blatantly asked.

"Absolutely not!" She puffed out her cheeks. 

Sasuke blinked a couple of times, and took a sip of his tea. "Are you PMSing?" He questioned. 

The poor  girl choked, her face turning bright red. "What?! No!" She snapped.

"Why so jumpy?"

Sakura bopped him on the head, "Idiot! You don't ask a girl if they are on their period!" She scolded him. 

Sasuke winced, rubbing the top of his head, "Owww!" He exaggerated a cry.

"Aw I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Sakura apologized, "Do you want me to kiss it all better?" 

Sasuke blushed, "Would you?" He asked.

"Bitch no, you are rude