Babysitting an uchiha

1 year older sakura in this for the record

You tossed your school bag on the floor and collapsed on your bed. "Thank God it's Friday!" You cheered as you reached under your bed and pulled out a chocolate bar from your 'secret stash'.

As you chomped down on your delicious treat, your cell phone buzzed in your pocket. You pulled it out and smirked, it was your long-time friend itachi.

"Hey itachi," you answered, mouth full of chocolate.

"Hello sakura! What is my good friend doing today?"

"Lying on her bed getting fat on chocolate. You?"

"Well, I have a little teeny tiny favour to ask of you sakura!" itachi chirped loudly.

"Mmmhmm? What is it?" you asked, licking your sticky fingers clean.

"Well, I'm going out tonight! You know, for a party!"

You giggled  "A party, eh? Why am I not invited?" you pretended to sound sad. To be honest you didn't even feel like going out tonight.

"Well, I uh, if you want to come I'm sure it will be no problem with obito and shisui!" itachi said cheerfully.

"SHisui? Obito? No way buddy! I still have my innocence and I'd like to keep it that way!" you laughed.

Itachi laughed along with you. "Well anyway, I was wondering if you could babysit Sasuke for me?"

You scoffed. He wanted you to babysit uchiha Sasuke? You have known him for a while now and still didn't like him.

You still remember the first time you met him. You had offered to shake his hand but he just twisted his face in disgust and stomped off towards his room. 

"Uh, itachi Isn't sasuke a fully grown man?" you asked as you reached under your bed for another chocolate.

"Yes, but he's got a mind like a child! And not a good one either! Please sakura? Just for one night! I fear that if he doesn't have a babysitter he'll burn the house down or something!"

You didn't even have to see his face to know he was doing his famous puppy dog eyes.

You groaned "Argh okay itachi! But you owe me one!"

"Uh yes! Thank you so much sakura! I will pick you up at 4:30!"

You hung up and threw your phone on your bed. Out of all the fun things you could be doing on a Friday night, looking after a grumpy man was not one of them.