The morning after

Warning for everyone~~~ There's a tiny tiny bit of suggestive material in here. If you don't like reading about anything related to sex, then don't read this!

You grumbled groggily as you shuffled around in your bed. The sun's rays were piercing harshly into your bedroom, practically forcing you to wake up.

 You sighed and turned around, facing none other than your teamate. You smiled at last night's events, a small blush appearing on your cheeks as well. A soft giggle left your lips.

"Stop being so noisy." You heard your boyfriend grumble. Sasuke was never really a morning person. 

"And stop moving, it's annoying."

You laughed again and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling yourself closer to him and kissed his forehead.

 "Idiot..." you mumbled quietly, looking back at the clock. 

"It's already 9 o'clock. We should have been up an hour ago."

"Give me a few more minutes." He grumbled again.

You sighed in defeat and decided to let him sleep in a tad longer. It'd probably be best for you to go take a shower now anyway since there were less people in the shower rooms, and you definitely need to wash all evidence from last night's activities. 

You uncurled your arms from his neck and moved back to get off the bed.

His arms gently- but firmly- grabbed your waist and brought you back against him. You let out a surprised squeak as he pulled you flush against his body. He nuzzled his face into your hair and hummed.

"Where do you think you're going?" he whispered breathily. You closed your eyes and tried not to let your hormones take over immediately.

"Sasuke..." you started, gulping. One of his hands ran over your stomach and began massaging just over your underwear. You smacked his hand away and shot out of bed, looking back at his surprised face.

He admired your barely clothed figure. The only two things you were wearing were your own underwear and one of his shirts. 

His eyes watched as your hands travelled to grasp the sides of your panties, pushing them down until they dropped to the floor.

"Sasuke," you whispered innocently while eyeing him seductively. You bit your bottom lip. 

"I'm going to take a shower... So whenever you're ready to get out of bed, you can come join me."

With that, you exited the room. You were making your way towards the girls bathroom when you felt two arms wrap around your waist, lifting you off your feet. You screamed.

 "W-what the hell!"

Sasuke laughed as he then directed you both the opposite direction, away from the bathroom.

"Sasuke! I want to shower!" you whined.

He chuckled. "I know, but you're coming to shower with me in my bathroom."

You then stopped fidgeting against him and complied, following wherever he guided you. Sasuke spun you around and picked you up, holding you against him. You wrapped your legs around his waist and looked at him curiously as you played with his hair. 

"What's up?" you asked. He smiled.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about how sexy you're going to look all wet while I'm pounding you against the wall."

Your face immediately turned a dark red. "S sasuke!"

"Maybe I'll even punish you for that stunt you pulled off earlier. How does an orgasm denial sound?"

You then glared. "I swear, sasuke if you do that to me, the only orgasms you'll experience for the next month will be on your own."

He chuckled and looked up at you smugly.

"Yeah, like I'll let that happen