Itsy bitsy underwear

"Oh God, oh jeez, oh no. . ." You were pacing back and forth in the park, your face flushed with embarrassment.

 The park had kids playing either oversized bubbles, women chattering away about their problems, adolescents romancing it up behind a tree, in the end, no one would notice anyone as worried as you. And why should they? 

You were just a young woman with green eyes and pink hair. Well with that description......

But holy shit! The park was not the place to freak out!

Your heart was beating erratically, and your palms were sweaty. All that could run through your mind was that you were stalling, and Sasuke was waiting for you at the apartment you both shared. But you didn't want to see him! It was just too embarrassing!! And how could you face him? He was probably weirded out by you.

And so you began to remember the whole situation. . .

It was just another normal day for you. It was a nice afternoon, and since you had nothing else to do, you decided to go out shopping. You went to your local mall and strolled in front of the stores.

 Ah, you were in just pure bliss~.

 Shopping wouldn't be bad since you weren't being hassled by friends to try on something they thought looked cute on you.

As you passed by Victoria's Secret, you saw the cutest pair of bra and panties you had ever seen. So, naturally, you had to go in and see them up close and personal.

That was a bad idea.

The undergarments were polka dotted with an array of colors, but soon your eyes were drawn to the lingerie section.

Nonononononono. . . . .

There were laces everywhere! The backs were usually bare, but it would sometimes be interlaced with ribbons. They were in all different arrays of colors; greens, blues, aquas, etc.. But the one that caught your attention the most was a daring black one, strapless and a bit shorter than mid-thigh.

And you really wanted it.

Big.

Mistake.

You held the little black dress-lingerie up and took a good look at it. A big smile spread onto your face, slightly blushing. It just looked so cute and adorable~

You froze up. For some reason, it felt as if you were being. . . watched. . . Since you were facing the main window, you simply lowered your head and looked straight ahead to see Sasuke, your roomate, looking at you in shock. Here you were, holding up lingerie.

You blushed furiously and turned away, clutching the article of clothing.

And so that's why you were trying to delay going to the apartment for as long as possible. You actually bought the lingerie and it was in a bag on the bench, mocking you.

You sighed, running your hand through your hair. Truth be told, you actually liked your roomate. But now you could definitely not face him. .It was just too frickin' embarrassing(three times' a charm). Besides, why would he feel the same way? You were probably already tainted in his eyes. 

Those dark, hipnotizing eyes of his. . . 

*****

You shook your head fervently. Now was not the time to be fantasizing fun sexy times with the dark haired, Onyx eyed man! And now you couldn't stall it any longer; you had to go home.

~*~*~*~

You entered the apartment cautiously, wanting to sneak to your room as quietly as possible. You only had to cross the living room into the hallway, past his bedroom, and you'd be completely set. . .

"So you went shopping today, huh?" SasukeS low voice was coming from the kitchen. And from the way his voice sounded, he could obviously see you.

Well, your plan just went down the crap hole

"Yea, you know, I just wanted to get myself something nice." You trudged into the kitchen, GUILTY clearly written on your face. You held the pink bag behind your back.

"Cut the bullshit, you bought lingerie." Sasuke had got up from his seat and strut towards you, backing you up against the wall. You blushed fervently, still clutching the bag.

"Y-yes. What's it to you?" You lifted up your chin in defiance, challenging him.

His hand grazed your side and you closed your eyes, melting in complete bliss. So, when you were distracted, he grabbed the bag from behind you and held it up away from you, even when you jumped to get it.

"Give it back, Sasuke!" You sighed in frustration as he pulled it out, looking at the article with wide eyes.

"Why'd you need this?" He waved it in front of you, pissing you off even more.

"Well maybe," You grabbed the clothes from him, fuming. "I want to feel pretty and gorgeous and desirable and--"

Your sentence was cut off when Sasuke gave you a rough and demanding kiss on your lips. His tongue grazed your lower lip, asking for entrance. You gave in, wrapping your arms around his neck.

When he pulled away, he gave you a small smile. "You don't need that to feel beautiful. You already are."