Chapter 3

ZACH'S POV:

Oakley is just amazing. I found out yesterday that she knows how to skate, I don't wanna tell her that I'm working on it to make her think that I'm a loser. She's just so sweet and kind and loving.

She has beautiful long blonde hair with baby blue eyes and she was just perfect. I know she is Jack's best friend from back home but, I like her. I liked her more than I intentionally thought I would.  Like a lot more. 

Oakley's POV:

Zach is so sweet and caring.

"Hey, give me your hone really quick; I wanna put in all the boys' numbers so you can just text who ever when you can't get ahold of me like the other day." Jack said.

"Okay." I said back.

"Now I trust you not to give these numbers out to anyone else, we don't need fans attacking us by texting us." Jack said.

"Jack, who else are my friends besides you." I say.

"Me, I'm hoping." Zach comes around the corner of the kitchen while attacking me in a hug from behind.

" Yes, you are, but why would I give you your own number and the other boys' numbers to you?" I say.

"You have the other guys' numbers? What are they, they wouldn't give them to me and I need them really bad." Zach said.

Jack and I just looked at each other with a confused look on our face. We looked at Zach who had the sad puppy look on his face and we all just laughed. 

"Why do you gotta be stupid?" I asked Zach.

"I don't know, why do you gotta be so cute?" He said while picking me up and carrying me up to his room and throwing me on his "bed". He slept on an air mattress and Jonah and Corbyn share the bed. 

"I knew you would end up with someone in the band, I just didn't think it would be Zach." Jack said standing in the doorway of the room. He left after that and Zach and I just kept on looking at each other and smiling.

"I...." I began to speak but, Zach interrupted me by kissing me on the cheek. "I think you're pretty cute yourself too."

"I think you're more than cute." Zach said blushing.

After that I went and got changed for bed and I wore plain black leggings and a plain black Avery jersey. 

"That's my girl." Jack said. I knew he was talking about the jersey and I just laughed.

As I was walking to the room I was staying in a popped my head in each room to say goodnight to all the boys. They all said goodnight back. I went to bed peacefully.