Chapter 18

Zach's POV:

"I can tell." Oakley said laughing. 

I stopped kissing her and got off of her. We just layed there. My head was on her chest and she was playing with my hair. I usually don't let people touch my hair but with her, its different. She grabbed her phone and started going through Instagram. I got bored so I fell asleep, laying on her. She fell asleep too. 

About two hours later, I woke up to a sleeping Oakley. She was perfect just laying there peacefully. 

"Hey baby, wake up." I said to her.

"For what?"

"We have to go back to the house."

"Why?"

"We have to. We have to pack."

"For what?"

"I'm surprising you tomorrow. We have to leave early and you have to pack for at least a weeks worth's of clothes."

"Ugh, okay."

I helped her get up out of the bed that she was laying on. She grumbled as she got up. I started laughing at her which caused her to laugh. It was around 7o'clock at night and it was starting to get dark.

When we got to the bottom of the ladder,that was built to get in and out of the treehouse, I told Oakley to hop on my back so I could give her a piggy back ride to the house because she was still half asleep. She fell asleep while I was carrying her. Jonah seen me through the window and opened the door for me that led into the living room. I carried Oakley to her room, that was upstairs and Jonah followed me up just in case she fell off my back. We successfully made it up the steps without her falling off my back. I reached the end of the hallway, where her room was and  opened her door. I layed her on her bed and shook her awake once again, feeling bad about waking her.

"Babe, get up. You have to pack and shower and whatever else you do." I say, shaking her awake, feeling worse than I did before. 

"I know." She managed to muffle out of her mouth as she got up out of her bed. 

"Pack for at most two weeks, if we stay longer we'll go shopping."

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?"

"No, but since it is Halloween we all go somewhere to trick-or-treat. Its our thing. Halloween means a lot to us."

"Okay?"

She left on that note and grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom in the hallway that Jonah, Oakley and I share.  I walked out of her room and walked into the living room where Daniel, Jonah, and Corbyn were sitting. I sat on the couch on the opposite end of Jonah. 

"Did you tell her where you all were going?" Jonah asked me.

"No, I just told her that we all go trick-or-treating somewhere since Halloween means a lot to us." I said back.

"Dude, we aren't going with you. We are staying here." Daniel said.

"I know." Was all I said back before I walked to my room to start getting packed.