Chapter 17

Oakley's POV

"Who?" I could hear Zach's voice cracking like he was gonna cry.

I don't want to hurt him. And I never will.

"Who do you think?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Do I wanna know?"

"Yes."

"Then who?"

"You!"

He looked at me surprised this time. Finally. I didn't like him being sad.

"Me?"

"Zach, it has always been you. Ever since I've met you, I've known you were for me. I thought that when I came here that you all would think of me as your all's sister. That went for everyone else except for you. I couldn't even feel like you were gonna be like a brother to me. Not even close."

He looked happy. So happy I can't even explain it. He looked at me in the eyes and then he looked at my lips. I knew that he wanted to kiss me. I leaned in and so did he. We kissed. We didn't stop kissing until he pulled away. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He was playing with my hair and I was just a little afraid of it coming off. I pulled away and smiled slightly. He smiled again at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Umm.....i...i shaved my head and this is a wig. My hair was kind of falling out, so I decided to shave it, just to be done with it."

"Oh, I thought that was your real hair. I thought you just died it."

" I would never dye my real hair. I liked the color of it."

"Well, I like it. Not that I didn't like your real hair, but I like this too."

I didn't know what to say so I was just laughing, he joined me laughing. I layed down so that I was laying on my stomach, I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and started playing cooking fever. It was one of my favorite games in my phone. I felt Zach get off the bed and move stuff around in the room. A few minute later I feel him lay on top of my back and kept kissing my cheek and messing up my game.

"You do know that you're messing up my game right?"

"Oh well, you'll get over it."

"No I won't." I say laughing because he's still kissing me. But this time, on the neck.

"You'll be okay." He says as I lay my phone down on the mattress and turn my body over to where he is now laying on my stomach. He leans down and starts kissing me. I keep smiling while he's kissing me. He trails his kisses down from my lips to my neck to eventually my chest. I have a v-neck shirt on so it shows a little more chest area.

He finally looks up at me and smiles. "I like that shirt on you." He says laughing a little.

"I can tell." I laugh at him.