Chapter 33

Oakley's POV:

*next day*

I have a doctor's appointment today and I have to go alone. All the boys have to go to the studio today so the can't come with me. Both Jack and Zach offered to stay home to go with me but that would be putting their career on the line. I'm not worth ending their career.

I got up out of my bed and did my makeup. That consisted of primer, concealer, contour, eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and fake eyelashes. I also put a little lip gloss on that was a peach color. After that, I put my wig on a dummy head thing and I curled the ends of it. I then put it on my head and glued it to make sure that it stayed in place the whole day.

I put on my outfit which was black high-waisted shorts, a white t-shirt and a maroon and dark blue flannel tied around my waist. I put on my dark blue converse for a pair of shoes and that was my outfit.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and read the time 8:09am. My appointment was at 9:30am so I had some time to kill. The place where my appointment was, was only ten minutes away and I had to be there ten minutes early to fill out paperwork and stuff like that.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and a blueberry muffin off the counter. I hopped up on the island instead of sitting in a chair. I began scrolling through my Twitter and eating my muffin. Daniel came up behind me and screamed which made me scream and drop my phone. Daniel started laughing and Jonah walked in and started laughing too.

"Its not funny guys." I said to them with an angry tone. Jonah handed my phone that was on the floor because of Daniel. I looked at it and it was cracked. Great.

"Thanks Daniel." I said shoeing him my phone.

"I'll get you a new one. What ever you want. Plus that phone was old, you need a new one." Daniel said to me.

"I got this a few months ago."

"We'll go this evening when we all get back. We can put you on the band plan. We all need new phones anyways."

"Okay. I don't know what time I'll be back though. I don't know how long my appointment will take."

"Okay. Well see ya later, we've gotta get going." Jonah said.

"Okay bye."

Zach walked in the kitchen as Jonah and Daniel were leaving. He came up to me and put his hands on my knees and kissed me.

"You gonna be okay going bye yourself?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah. I'll be okay."

"You sure?"

"If you keep asking if I'm gonna be okay,I'll eventually say no. I don't wanna say no."

"Okay, if you need anything just call. I gotta go."

"Zach, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Daniel yelled.

"Okay, be careful." I said and he kissed me and left.

I check my phone for the time and it was 8:40am. I hurried and ate the rest of my muffin and drank half of my bottle of water. I got up and tucked my phone in my back pocket. I walked to the bathroom before I left.

**time skip to doctors**

I walked up to the front desk where there was a lady working on the computer, probably setting up other appointments for other clients.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady asked me.

I smiled back and began to speak. "My name is Oakley Reyes. I have an appointment with Dr. McCall."