Chapter 10

Zach' s POV:

"But it is. It will be." I said hugging her. We eventually fell asleep and she was laying on my chest so peacefully. I stared playing with her hair, it was so soft and smooth. She is a soft person in general, she wouldn't even hurt a fly. But, she would let a fly hurt her. She's been through so much in the past five months. I wouldn't be able to go through what she's going through.

*around 8am*

I just woke up alone in my bed, I geuss that Oakley got up without waking me. I decided to go downstairs, that's when I begin to smell breakfast being cooked. That never happened in this house. Once I got downstairs, I see Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, and Jack all sitting at the table with plates full of food in front of them.

"Oakley made breakfast this morning; she's a pretty good cook if I do say so myself." Cornyn said.

"Pretty good?" I heard Oakley say as I enter the kitchen.

"I'll be the judge of that." I say hugging her from behind and kissing her on the cheek.

She hands me a plate with two pancakes, two eggs, and three pieces of bacon. I sit at the table where the guys were and start eating. A couple minutes later Oakley comes over to sit at the table with only one pancake on her plate.

"Why only one? You love pancakes." Jack asked her.

" I'm not that hungry right now." She says back staring at her plate the whole time.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"How can you all forgive me when I can't even tell you one major thing about me?" She shoots back at me.

"Because when you love someone you forgive them no matter what." Cornyn said.

"But..." she was starting to say.

"We love you, Oakley. And that's a fact! We all do!" Jonah said.

" I love yo u guys too." She said looking at me and Jack.

We got done with breakfast and we put all of our dishes in the dishwasher and started it.

"Do you all wanna go to the beach for a little while?" I asked everyone.

Their answers consisted of yeahs, okays, and sure.

I went upstairs and got changed into my favorite Hollister black swimming trunks and I put on a plain white tank.

Oakley's POV:

We're all going to the beach so I go to my room and change into my favorite bathing suit.

Jack got this for me when I first came here

Jack got this for me when I first came here. It's my favorite color. I just slipped on bathing suit cover up and walked down stairs.

"Dang babe, looking good. But I think you need to cover up a little more, I mean, you already have the best boyfriend ever." Zach said.

Jonah walked behind him and smacked his head. I laughed at him, ignoring what he just told me. I grabbed my beach bag and made sure I had everything I needed. Sun screen because if I don't take any the boys won't take any and will get burnt, tanning lotion for me, phone, portable charger, charging cord, speaker, and towels. The beach already had chairs and umbrellas down there for us so we didn't have to take any.

"Hey, do you have anymore room in your bag?" Daniel asked me.

" Yeah, why?" I asked him.

"Can you fit this in there?" He said handing me a football. I didn't reply, I just grabbed it and put it in my bag. He just looked at me and walked away saying thanks.

Jonah got twok ubers because we can't all fit into one. Jonah, Jack, and Daniel took the first one, and Corbyn, Zach, and I took the second one.

A/N: please give me feedback and or opinions. Tell me what you all think of the story, give me suggestions or whatever. I'm trying to get better at writing this and going into more detail about stuff and not skipping over it.

I'm going to try to update everyday but some days will be harder than others. Thank you .