Chapter 26

Zach's POV:

6:15am

Oakley seen her sister yesterday and we slept most of the day and she was still upset. I know that she's worried about Jack. But, I'm gonna do something today to make her happy. I don't know what but, I'm gonna do something. 

She's still asleep so, I decided to get a shower. After my shower, it was 7o'clock. I decided to wake up Oakley so we could get the day started. I'm gonna take her and her sister somewhere today because her sister leaves to go back home tomorrow. 

I walked to the side of the bed that Oakley was sleeping on and I kissed her.   She woke up and by kissing me back. I leaned back and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Good morning." I said to her.

"Morning. What was that for?" She asked me.

"Just because I don't know any other person that can sleep as much as you. You even beat Corbyn's record for sleeping the longest amount." I said and kissed her again.

"Well, you're in a good mood." She said sitting up and giggling.

"Yeah, because I have a whole day planned for us." I said excitedly.

"Us? Me and you?"

"Us as in you, me, and Clara."

"Clara too?"

"Yeah, she leaves the day after tomorrow, and you didn't spend much time with her yesterday. So, today is the last day."

"Okay, I'm gonna go get a shower."

She got up and grabbed her clothes that were still in her suitcase, that she never unpacked. i decided to call the boys to see how Jack is doing. I called Corbyn and he picked up after the third ring.

(Corbyn=C  Zach=Z)

*Call*

C: Hello?

Z: Hey, man. What's up?

C: Hey, nothing much. We just got up and gonna head over to the hospital in a couple minutes. 

Z:How's he doing?

C:He's alright, I guess. He still hasn't woken up yet and if he don't wake up today, they are gonna put him in a medically induced coma. 

Z: Oh, well I hope he wakes up today. I know that Oakley and I both miss you guys. Oakley especially misses Jack. 

C: *gasps* Hurtful

Z: Dude, grow up.

C:I'm older than you, so you can't tell me to grow up.

Z: Well I gotta get off here. I'll see you guys next week. I've got a busy day ahead of me. And could you do me a favor?

C: Yeah, what's that?

Z:Tell Jack to wake up.

C:will do.

Z: Alright, see ya later.

C: Alright bro, be good. Don't do anything stupid.

Z: When am I ever stupid?

C: All the time.

Z: Aye! 

C:Alright bye.

Z: Bye.

*End of call*

Oakley walked back in my room and grabbed her phone. She turned the screen on and she looked at the time. Her hair was damp from her shower and she didn't have any makeup on. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck and she started laughing. She put her phone down on the side table and turned around to face me. She kissed my lips and when we released, we looked into each others eyes. Hers are perfect, just the rirght amount of blue. 

I sat down on the bed and pulled her lightly and she sat ontop my lap. Her legs we wrapped around my waist and we started making out. We stopped for a minute and she got up. I have her a confused look and she walked over to my bedroom door and shut it. She turned around and smiled.

"Good thinking." 

"I know." She said happily and walking over towards me and sat on my lap like she was before and we started making out again. 

My kisses led from her mouth down to her neck and to her chest. I could tell that she was smiling. I'm glad that she's happy. I wanted to make her happy today. This is not how I expected this day to start but, I liked it. We weere interupted by a knock on the door. We both jumped which made us laugh. Oakley got up and answered the door and it was Ryan.

"Mom said that breakfast is ready if you all want something to eat. All of us are down there eating." Ryan said.

"Okay, we'll be down in a few minutes. Thanks for telling us." She said sweetly to him.

"You're welcome." He said as he walked away and Oakley shut the door. 

I got up and did my hair and Oakley put on some makeup.  I don't know why she puts it on, she doesn't need it. I got finished before her, so I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone and got on Instagram. I took a picture of Oakley without her noticing and posted it on Instagram. 

@ImZachHerron

I'm the luckiest man on Earth <3

Oakley turned around and started laughing at me. I smiled back at her. She was finished with her makeup and she put her damp hair into a messy bun, I think. 

I got up off my bed and slipped my phone in my front  pocket and  walked over towards Oakley. When I reached her, I slipped my hand into hers linking fingers. I walked towards the door and she followed behind me, still with our fingers linked together. 

When we reached the steps Oakley stopped and unlinked our hands. I stopped and looked back at her. She looked kind of distracted, or maybe even sad. I looked at her in a confused way and put my hand around her waist and hugged her.

"What's wrong? Today is supposed to be a good day." I asked her, looking at her in the eyes.

"Nothing." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me. What's wrong?" I said to her putting my finger on her chin and moving her head slightly so she would look at me in the eye.

"Who were you on the phone with?" 

"Corbyn."

"How's he doing?"

"Corbyn?"

"No. Jack."

"He... um... he hasn't woken up yet."

"When will he wake up?"

"I don't know. Corbyn said that the doctors told them that if he doesn't wake up at any point today, they would have to put him in a medically induces coma." She looked like she was getting ready to cry when I told her that. I didn't want to make her cry today, today is supposed to be a happy day. "He'll be okay. He'll wake up today. I promise. Besides today is gonna be a good day." 

"Okay." She said and I leaned in for a kiss. She kissed back and then we started walking downstairs again.