Chapter 11

Oakley's POV:

We got to the beach and I started tanning. I had my eyes closed and after about five minute, I'm being picked up. I open my eyes and Zach has me in his arms bridal style and i feel the cold ocean on my body.

"Zachary Dean Herron!" I scream.

"You can't be one of those girls that tan all the time, you have to live life."  He said.

"I was living my life just fine until you picked me up and threw me in the ocean."

All the boys were laughing, so I splashed them.

"Okay guys, three on three water football." Jack said.

"Okay, Captains?" Jonah asked.

"Oakley and I." Jack said.

"Oakley can play?" Corbyn asked chuckling.

" She can play better than any guy I know." Jack said defending me.

After we got done playing football,we decide to go to Chipotle and eat. But, before we go to chipotle we decide to go home to shower and change.

*at the house*

"I call dibs on first shower." I say walking through the door.

"There's two bathrooms. You know that right?" Jonah says.

"Yeah, but you all take forever and I don't." I say back.

"Its usually girls who take forever." Zach says.

"Oh, trust me, I don't take long at all. Ten minutes tops." I say running to my room to grab my clothes. I grab this outfit:

When I got out of the shower, I blow dried my hair and french braided it into two pieces

When I got out of the shower, I blow dried my hair and french braided it into two pieces. After i got done with that I walked downstairs to see everyone in the living room on their phones, probably on instagram or twitter. I hopped up on island so, I was sitting on it. Jack finally looked up from his phone and got up and just screamed which made everyone jump.

"Dude." Daniel said.

"Yeah?" Jack asked back acting like he didn't know what just happened.

"That was unnecessary."  Jonah said.

"Anyways, are you all ready?" Corbyn asked.

"I am." Jonah, Daniel, Jack, and Zach all said at once.

"Me too." I said.

Jonah and Corbyn got two separate ubers. Jack,Corbyn, and Daniel in the uber that Corbyn got. And Jonah, Zach, and I in the uber that Jonah got. We all arrived at chipotle around the same time. We all got out of the vehicles  and walked into  Chipotle. We all ordered something different. Jack, Jonah and Corbyn ordered the most food out of all the rest of us.

When we got done eating we decided to walk back to the house. It wasn't that far away. We stopped at a couple shops along the way home. I bought a necklace and Zach bought me a ring that had 'Forever' engraved in it and it was rose gold.

When we got back home, I went straight to my room and layed on my bed. I scrolled through instagram and I decided to text my mom.

Oakley=O
Oakley's mom=m

O: Hey Momma!
M: Hey Baby girl! How you feeling?
O: I'm alright. How are you?
M: I'm fantastic! So how's it going down there?
O: Fantastic besides the fact that they found out about my leukemia. But, other than that. And guess what!
M: I know you didn't want them to find out but they were going to sooner or later. And what?
O: You know Jack's friend Zach?
M: Zach Herron?
O: Yes him.
M: What about him?
O: We're dating.
M: Oh my goodness, does he treat you nice?
O: Fantastic, I gotta go, he just walked in my room, I love and miss you.
M: I love and miss you too.

Zach's POV:

When we got home from chipotle Oakley went straight to her room. She didn't come out for about fifteen minutes so I decided to walk up to her room to see if she's okay. When I got to her room, her door was open so I just walked in. She was looking at her phone and she looked up to me and back at her phone. She kept texting and put her phone down beside her.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"Hey." She said scooting over allowing me to sit next to her.

I sat down next to her on her bed and we just stared at each other. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. She had beautiful brown eyes and long brown hair. She was perfect.
That's when I knew she was for me. She stopped looking at me and smiled and layed her head on my chest. I went to go kiss her head and she moved to where our lips were together. It shocked me a little bit but I was waiting on her because I was scared.

That was our first official kiss. I couldn't imagine it any other way.