Chapter 12

Oakley's POV:

Zach and I fell asleep in my bed cuddling. I woke up around 8am and he was still sound asleep. I tried to escape his arms that were wrapped around me without waking him up. That didn't work out too well and he woke up laughing at me.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

" Oh, come on. I know better than that. It's something." I say getting up and sitting on his stomach.

" Okay it is something." He says smiling.

"What is it then?"

" I'm not laughing, I'm smiling."

"What are you smiling for?"

"You."

I leaned down and kissed him. I could feel him smiling against my lips, so I started smiling. I finally leaned back up after a few seconds.

"What was that for?" He asked.

" That my friend, was for you."

" Well, I like it." He said laughing.

He put his hands on my arms and he eventually made his way up my face and he began playing with my hair. He was so gentle. I started laughing and leaned down and kissed him again he stopped playing with my hair and rolled me over so I was on my back. We started making out for about ten minutes.

He looked at me and suggested we stop because the others might think something is going on. He leaned down and kissed me one more time before he got off me.

I grabbed clothes out of my closet and drawer and hopped in the shower.  I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I washed my body and my face. I got out of the shower and dried off and tied up my hair with my towel. I got dressed in this:

I took my hair down out of the towel and blow dried it

I took my hair down out of the towel and blow dried it.  I took my curling wand and plugged it in.

I walked downstairs while it was heating up to get a drink. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a tea. I sat on the island like I always do and took a drink of my tea. I pulled out my phone
And got on Instagram for a few minutes.

After a couple minutes of sitting there, I got up and walked back to my room and left my tea on the island.

My curling wand was ready so I curl my hair.

I put some makeup on and ended up looking really good

I walked downstairs and seen that everyone was in the living room

"Hey, I have to talk to you guys about something." I said.

"What?" Daniel said dropping his phone in his lap as well as everyone else.

I hopped up on the island that was in the kitchen that was connected to the living room. I grabbed my tea and took a drink of it before talking again.

"I... um.... I have to go back home soon." I said looking down at at my tea which was in my hands on my lap.

"Really?" Zach said sadly.

" Yeah, I'm sorry." I say looking at him.

" What if you stay?" Daniel says.

"I can't." I say.

"Why not?" Jonah says

"I have school.....and ....... my leukemia stuff." I say.

" What if I talk to your mom and see if we can get you a teacher and homeschool you here." Jack said.

"But my leukemia stuff." I say.

"We have a hospital right here, it didn't take you long to get there last time, when you first came." Zach said. "And we'll worry about that when the time comes."

"Okay. Call my mom." I say to Jack handing him my phone.