The Yakuza [1]

Revised 1/17/2022
||

I woke up with sweat, my breathing heavy.
Another bad dream... I thought with a small sigh.

Sitting up, I run my fingers through my short navy blue hair. It has been a long time since I had a nightmare like this, but I always got this dream around my birthday.

My 16th birthday... I thought in dismay.

It has been officially 6 years since the Yakuza family took me in. Six years since my mother and father were murdered in cold blood. Still to this day, me along with the help of my adoptive father had not found who was behind my parents deaths and with each passing moment it only made me more restless.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want revenge. Hell I craved it the moment those bastards dared to step foot in my home but there was nothing I could do then. Back then I was weak but then Kaiza my adoptive father found me along with his kind wife Asuna. Instead of dumping me off at some orphanage they took me in and raised me as if I were their own. Unfortunately being one of their own came with a lot of baggage.

The Yakuza family was one of the wealthiest Japanese families in all of America. My adoptive father Kaiza being the CEO of an elite security company which was a cover up for the fact that he was the underworld boss of the Yakuza mafia, one of the most notorious gangs in japan.

The only reason we were in America now was to expand his territory. In all honesty, I really didn't care what my adoptive father did as long as I wasn't involved in it. Ever since my parents were murdered by gang members I tried to avoid being involved with the mafia unless my assistance was dire. It was ironic considering I wanted to avenge my parents deaths but refused to partake in the resources to enact it.

Since I was reluctant to join the gang, Kaiza had offered me to be a butler for his eleven year old som Nagisa. In exchange for their hospitality and resources, I have to protect their kid in return. Other than the usual hit man, school bully, or the fact their son thinks I'm a boy it was a win-win. I was basically the Alfred to his Bruce Wayne.

Taking a look at the alarm on my night stand I groan in irritation at the ungodly time. 4 am.

"Might as well make breakfast for the twerp." I murmur with a sigh. Throwing on my usual uniform, I made sure to wrap my chest with bandages. Slipping both my hand guns in my holster along with a knife in my combat boot, I sweat drop at my reflection in my mirror.

I probably looked like every teen girls Prince Charming...

Making my way down stairs to the grand kitchen, I get started on making the kids favorite meal. A meal that I and I myself can make alone in this house employed with only the best of chefs. Grabbing a porcelain bowl,  I set it on the counter then I make a beeline to the fridge. Grabbing a carton of pure white liquid I close the fridge not forgetting the grab the main ingredient on top of the fridge. Setting my items down I almost forget to snatch the jar of white crystalline powder from the cabinet which is the secret seasoning to my 5 Star dish.

Opening the box, that contained the main ingredients I angle it at an approximate 20 degree angle. With a repeated flick of my wrist, multiple  small cream colored donut shaped goodnesses fill the bowl. Closing and setting the box to the side, I snatch the carton of white liquid with agile speed and pour just the right amount into the bowl.

Enough to float but not to much to sog up. I thought proudly.

Last but not least, my secret special seasoning. Taking the lid of the jar off I reach in and take a pinch full before rubbing my pointer and thumb together letting the small crystals spread the dish giving it a sweet flavor.

Putting the dish on a service plate making sure to grab the right kitchen utensil, I push through the kitchen doors to see the bright smile of a young blonde haired boy. With a pleased smirk, I place the dish and utensil down elegantly as he near damn snatches it from my hand with an eager starry eyed expression.

Rolling my eyes at his behavior,  I execute a mocking bow and lift the lid revealing the cuisine.

"CHEERIOS!"

|~Author-sama |
So I decided to make an Naruto high themed story as I don't find that many now days we'll atleast don't find many that I haven't already read -.-' anywho I hope this chapter gets your reader taste buds tingling for this. Updates might be a little slow because I'm actually still working on the sequal of my Naruto fanfic but rest assured when I update it will be multiple chapters rather then one so it's worth the wait!