Selfish [44]

||
Stumbling from the couch, i shoot up stiffly. "H-how long have you been there? " I question cautiously as his appalled eyes shift to me, then Sasori, then back to me. In his eyes he probably saw his adopted older brother making out with another boy. Its not that i was homophobe or worried about him getting "confused" as he was old enough to understand that stuff but...its still hard to explain considering your a female disguised as a boy kissing another boy who knows your gender and the the person who caught you two doesn't. See my point? Either way im sure anyone would be weirded out if they caught their sibling making out with someone. I just hoped Nagisa didn't see everything.

"About 2 minutes..." Nagisa answers awkwardly making me raise a brow and look over my shoulder towards the red head.
"Around the part where i said i hated you." He hums in thought.
'Well thats not that bad. Still hard to explain.' A sigh in relief slips my lips as i shift my attention back to the frozen boy. "Its not what it looks like!" I reassure as Nagisa continues staring. "It looks like Sasori-nii just confessed to you..."

"He's not wrong."

"W-who's side are you on!?" I swivel around glaring at the bored looking red head.
"Might as well just tell him brat."

"Tell me what?" Nagisas unsure voice echoes as my face paled.
I rigidly turn around with a shaky closed eye smile. "U-um..."

"Out with it already." Sasoris impatient voice comments making my briefly cast him a glare .
I stare into Nagisas wide curious eyes and inhale.

"Im a girl."

*crickets*

"Yeah and?..." He murmurs with a confused expression letting the cat down. My jaw drops animatedly. How could he possibly have known.
"W-who told you!?" I shriek.

Sasori blinks in astonishment with parted lips before snickering at the female brats expression. The Yakuza pair were just priceless. The kids pet cat jumped up on the couch and immediately snuggled into the redhead. His hands automatically pet its fur as he watched in amusement.

"No one..." Nagisas face immediately turns red making my face fall more.
"You should really lock the door when you shower gumi-nii..." My face falls even more animatedly in horror. "I-It was you!?" I shout angrily covering my chest in embarrassment as his face burned. "Y-You told me it was a ghost!?" I stutter now feeling stupid.

"Hey Nagisa you didnt by any chance come in the bathroom while i was showering right?"

"W-what...why?"

"Well i know how you get childs bladder at night time so i thought you may have walked in by accident?"

"N-no i didnt! Honestly, i think this place is haunted gumi-nii!"

"How could you lie about that!" I say with saucer eyes enraged.
"I-i didnt think you'd actually believe me!" He animatedly tears up. "You know how superstitious i am." I finish curtly with a huff and turn away facing Sasori whom was petting the little demon.

"You think this is funny?"I glare at the smirking redhead.

"Just a little bit." He blankly states making irk marks stain my temple.  "You should go." I cross my arms as Sasori quirks a brow. "Kicking me out already brat?"

"Yes." I state bluntly yanking him up from the couch causing the cat to yowl as i drag him to the door. Pushing him out the entrance i go to slam the door but pause as he keeps a steady hand on the door. His hazel eyes stare into mine making my face flush, my eye twitching. "W-what?"
"Im sorry for what i said..."

My eyes widen in shock but my eyes soften with a nod. "And...I don't know what happened to your family and i don't expect you to tell me everything anytime soon but...just don't push yourself, You're not alone anymore brat."