Gods eye [32]

As everyone waits in their cars, me and dollface sat silently in a black Ford Mustang fastback. Hidan was with Kakazu. Deidara with Tobi, and Itachi with Kisame. Pein would meet us at the rendezvous point and konan would watch Nagisa and be the woman behind the computer. My nerves were secretly all over the place and Hidans nervous chattering through the mic made it no better. The wind outside was loud compared to the silence of the cargo hold of the plane, taking us to our drop zone.
"I'm totally fucking good. This shit is nothing." Hidans chattering from the car in front of us through the mic.

I smirked and rolled my eyes, checking over the parachute safetly clipped to the backseat .
"Hey idiot, you're freaking out aren't you un?" Deidara mocks thought the mics causing snickers through the line.

"Fuck off tranny." Hidan responds loud as usual through the mic causing me to wince at his tone.
"It's ok Hidan. Remember when we went on that rid-"

"YOU SWORE YOU WOULDNT BRING THAT SHIT UP!" Hidans voice screeches causing me to muffle my laughter as his heads now turned mouthing profanity's at me through the back window.

"Listen, Hidan-senpai. It takes a man to embrace his feelings! If Hidan-senpai needs to cry just go ahead and cr-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TOBI! YOURE ONE TO TALK YOU PREMATURE PIECE OF SHIT."

"Burn." Kisame whistles through the line. An awkward silence ensues.

"As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well being; which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove department un."

We all burst out laughing even Sasori was snickering beside me as Hidan just ignores us settling for sticking his middle finger out the window.

The red lights in the cargo hold begin to flash whilst the alarms go off.

"Can somebody just fucking walk me through what we're supposed to be doing!?" Hidans usual boisterous voice now practically begs, almost cries over the line.

"Come on Hidan, this was your plan." I drop my head backwards with a groan.

"You gotta embrace it." Kisame adds looking over at me from through the window with a grin.

"No this was not my plan." Hidan denys causing me to snicker as that sentence held no profanity meaning he was bad shit scared.

The back door of the plane begins to slowly lower itself open.

"Oh yeah here we go un!" Deidara shouts causing me to laugh excitedly, all my nerves gone. "Game time!" I smirk, Glancing at Sasori whom was behind the wheel. Clicking my gun, I saw his lips twitch before nodding as adrenaline pumped through our veins.
"Hidan you need some fresh air? Because you're about to get a whole lot of it." Itachis voice speaks up for the first time taunting Hidan.

"Alright here we go!" Sasori calls, putting the vehicle in reverse as we drop off the plane.
The sound of wind was loud outside as I started to float above my seat slightly. Sasori held the wheel firmly before looking over at me.
The corner if his lips upturned in amusement at the grin on face.
"Woohoo!"He yipped, hair flying wiildly around her resembling a child on a roller coaster.

The redhead gazes at the feminine navy haired teen next to him feeling his cheeks grow warm at the cute look on the brats face. 'Wait cute?' Shaking his head, he frowned focusing back on the task at hand. He watched as Deidaras car fell off the plane and is followed by Itachis. "Now we're moving." The puppeteer breathed squinting up at the bright sky.

"Everybody make it out?" Itachi barked over the line. We all confirm, waiting for Hidan to show by after a few moments he didn't appear as the plane got farther.