who are you to me [57]

||
My angry eyes dart through the hall. I came to a stop, looking left and right for any sign of him. When i looked right, i saw him waiting patiently down the hall in front of a elevator.

"OI SASORI!" I barked.

He meerly glanced over his shoulder not sparing me a second glance.

I grit my teeth in anger, marching right down the hall till i stood a few feet behind him. I knew that he knew i was there and it only succeeded to enrage me more.

Sasori gritted his teeth, his eyes faltering as he felt her presence behind him. He knew she was angry with him. He had of course been ignoring and avoiding her since she woke up and whenever he did speak to her, he was nothing but rude. He had to treat her like that so thar way she wouldn't remember. If she remembered then she would remember him along with the suffering. Sasori didnt care if she ended up hating him because he was willing to sacrifice their memories together in order for her suffering to end. Besides it was his fault anyway, he should've gotten hit not her.
"So youre just gonna keep ignoring me?" Her irritated voice greeted his ears as he stayed silent.

The elevator door opened and he went to walk in but inhaled sharply at the heavy force colliding with his spine. He stumbled forward crashing onto the floor of the elevator, the doors closing behind them.

Fire blazed in her crimson eyes as she squatted down gripping his collar up roughly.

"Whats your fucking deal?" I snapped, my blazing crimson eyes glaring. His bangs shadowed his eyes, a small scowl staining his face. He kept silent which made my grip tighten more.

"You know more than you let on dont you? Dont you!" I shout feeling all my pent uo frustration slowly unleash.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He murmured making my brows knit together. His hazel eyes were now visible but they were cast aside with no hint of emotion.
"Bullshit!" I breath out shakily as the images i had seen before surfaced.
"If thats the case,Why...why do i keep getting these fucking flashbacks then huh? You think you can just sit here and lie to me! Have you no shame." I cry as his eyes widen. My lips quiver as his stupid face just kept popping in to mind, his stupid voice kept invading my thoughts.

"When i woke up in that hospital room, you were the first person i saw. And when i asked you who you were, you looked sad...its because i meant something to you didnt i?" I accuse. Tears fell from my eyes in frustration as he had a pained look on his face.
"W-why wont you tell me...What the hell are you all keeping from me!"

I gasped as his hands gripped my wrist, his eyes brimmed with tears glaring back just as intense. "If i tell you then you can never be happy, you can never live a normal life! Do you know what i sacrificed for that!"

"I dont want a life built on your sacrifice! " I retort closing my eyes briefly. "How can i be happy if i can't even remember what makes me happy!"

Another image of his face popped up, this time it had a softer expression. Seeing that expression...it made me happy.

"Who was i to you, dollface?"

Silence.

"Nothing."

My mouth parts and closes as my bangs shadow my eyes. Lifting myself off him, I turn away and step out the elevator as the door closes. I wasn't going to keep begging or crying.

"Fine."

|Day of prom |

*RINNGGG*

I groan, shoving my head deeper into the pillow as my the embarrassing ringtone echoed through the room.