Study session [13]

Revised 1/18/2022

|3rd day|

"Are you sure I don't need to bring you with me..."

"No Mom, Besides you won't risk anyone you know knowing about me so you'll just make me hide in the car." Nagisa huffs.

I sweatdrop running my hands through my hair. Today would mark the beginning of the 7 days Sasori would tutor me for this damn test.

Did I wanna do it? No.
Did I have a choice? No.

I'm half way out the front door, nothing but reluctantancy in my eyes. I always got like this whenever I had to leave Nagisa alone even if for a a little bit.

"Don't answer the door for any-"

"Don't answer the door for anyone. Keep my eyes on the security cameras. Don't fall asleep. No fun. And don't worry Gumi-nii..."

He holds up the new small android phone, clicking the contact button which only had my name.

"I have the phone."

A frown makes its way to my features at the dull tone in his voice. His eyes widen before looking down with faltered eyes, a silence running between us. Running my hand through my hair again, I sigh closing and locking the door behind me. My hand still on the knob I unconsciously lean my forehead on the door.

Gomen...I promise it won't be like this forever.

Nagisa stares at the door blankly, his fist balling up. He glances at the laptop, feeling slightly guilty for his tone with the butler. He knew that the older male was just trying to protect him but as he reminisced in his first 3 days at school. He had no friends whatsoever and he wished things were back to normal and he could wear the latest clothes and have all the latest gadgets. He missed his old life and deep deep down he hated that he blamed his bodyguard for this new one.

||

Sasori casually walked into the base with a gray body bag thrown over his shoulder. Pein and Konan were off looking to spark a treaty with the Sand mafia with Itachi, Kisame, Tobi being backup in case things went sideways. Hidan and Kakazu were on a hunting mission, as one of their resources leaked akatsuki information and of course the zombie duo was sent to silence the rat. Zetsu was on a brief undercover mission investigating more into the Yakuza and Sound safe houses located throughout Japan.

The only ones there were Sasori and a certain blonde haired demolitions expert sitting on the couch thinking of new ideas for his bomb.

Deidara turned at the sound of a door opening and smirked when he noticed it was Sasori. Itachi had told him about how the prettyboy had gotten a one on the test and if he didn't pass the test he'd get kicked out.

"Sasori my man? You're home early un. Heard about the pretty boys score. That's alright, I take cash and—what's in the bag, un?"

The red head stopped walking, glancing over his shoulder at the curious blonde. "Hiruko." He said in his usual icy tone.

Deidara could've sworn that the bag shifted slightly, but sasori slammed his elbow into it before the blonde could comment.