Field trip [33]

||
"Oi Tsu where have you been these past couple of days dattebayo!?"

"Yeah and what happened to your eye?" Kiba adds as I take a bite of my apple.

"Got into a fight." I lie simply.

Ino gasps and clutches onto my arm effectively making my eye twitch in annoyance at her seductive attempts to comfort me.
"Kami did you call the police! I mean look at your handsome face!" She coos.

"No, I didn't want the cops to get involved. Besides, you should've seen the other guy." I comment scratching the back of my neck.

I feel something collide with the side of my head making me look down on the floor. There layed a french fry. Someone threw a french fry at me.

An irk mark stains my temple as I glance over my shoulder at the culprit. Deidaras eyes clash with mine, a taunting smirk as he innocently bites a fry. 'So is this what we're doing now.'
I analyze the rest of the members at the table as they glance between me and the blonde wondering what I'll do.

Sighing, I get up with my tray.
"Gomen, Ill see you guys later." I wave them off ignoring their questioning looks.
I get up and walk over to the akatsuki table ignoring the many eyes on me. I halt as I'm half way to the akatsuki table looking over my shoulder at the lone red head whom usually say by himself. "Oi Sabaku." I raise my voice, gasps sounding throughout the cafeteria as said red head looks over his shoulder with a glare.

A small smirk graces my face as his eyes furrow in confusion wondering why I was putting him on the spot let alone talking to him so casually in public.
"You coming?"

Gaaras mouth parts in awe as the well known navy haired teen ushers him to get up and sit at the akatsuki table with him. It had only been a day since they had rescued him and returned him back to his family. They were just doing their jobs nothing more nothing less. However, as his eyes flit to the akatsuki males, his teal eyes landing on his cousim. His heart swelled as the puppeteer nodding toward him with a small smirk as if saying "come on" Before he could even comprehend what he was doing he was sitting down next to Tsu at the Akatsuki table.

"Took you long enough brat."

"Give him a break dollface." I roll my eyes as Sasori scoffed taking a bite of his food.

"Oi aren't you that kid?" The large male of the akatsuki with gills tattooed on his checks ruffles the stiff Sabakus hair.

Gaara nodded silently, his eyebrow twitching at the sudden contact fixing his messed up hair.
"Oi What makes you fucking think Gaga wants you touching him fishface?" Gaara deadpanned as snickers sounded throughout the table at the loud albinos insult and how the loud man managed to get his name wrong.
"It's Gaara." Gaara states grimly.

"Gaga, Gaara same difference." The albino waves off.

"Tobi doesn't see how it's the same?" Question marks floated above the masked mans head.

"Tobi just shut your ass" Hidan snaps causing more question marks.

"Tobis butt is shut???"

As the table erupts with bickering between the members Gaaras couldn't help but look down at his food, with softened eyes at the friendly atmosphere. The only time the akatsuki every interacted with the lone boy was usually when they picked him to be on their team in dodgeball.

'Guess they're not that bad...'

Whilst the boys are bickering my attention is grabbed by Sasori who's staring forward in thought.
"What is it dollface?"