Weasel finds out [23]

||
Running a hand through his long dark locks the elder uchiha sighs in exhaustion. He was the only one in the huge abode as his younger brother was out as usual and his parents were working late. It was a common thing among the family. With his father being chief of police and his mother being a lawyer it was a rare thing for them to all be together.

His onyx eyes shifted to his phone sighing once again at the late time. It was midnight and the uchiha has been studying non stop. With his school studies and the Akatsuki, Itachi barely had time for his self anymore. He couldn't remember the last time he picked up a good book or even enjoyed the taste of dango.

Loosening his tie, he prepared to change and call in for the night but halts as the sound of their doorbell echoed throughout the house. His obsidian eyes narrowed lethally snatching the gun from underneath his desk. Peeking out the blinds of his window he spotted a black SUV parked in front.

Walking hastedly to the door he peeked through the peep hole, his brows furrowing as there was no one there. Resting his hand on the door knob he took a deep breath and wrenched the door open, gun aimed.
As if on cue the SUV pulled off. His brows knitted once again but freezes at a feminine whimper. His eyes rested on the familiar boy, immediately lifting the kid into his arms and bringing him inside. Itachi jogged with the kid bridal style to his room, making a beeline to his personal bathroom. Setting the kid against the bathroom he shuffled through the cabinet, grabbing a big first aid box.
He checked the boys neck for a pulse thanking Kami for the faint beat.
Drenching a rag in alcohol he murmurs a quick apology pressing the cloth against the gaping wound on his rib. Surprisingly, Tsu made no sound. As the uchiha tended to Tsus wounds his eyes slowly shift to the two rather big plumps of flesh concealed loosely by bandages.
Everything made sense to him now.

The kids girly face.
His feminine voice.
The way the kid was practically a ghost in the boys locker room.

Tsu Yagami...was a girl.

Pupils constricted, a blush stains the uchihas cheeks. For the first time. Itachi Uchiha was blushing. Shaking his head rapidly, he ignored the sudden scorching heat of his face and continued tending the unconscious girls wounds. Once he was done his eyes once again slowly drifted down to her.. "Snap out of it Itachi." A scowl gracing his face he glared at nothing. He lifted the sleeping girl in his arms once again. He thought about wiping the dried blood off her but that would lead to him having to undress her and...his face heated up uncontrollably as he gently set the girl down on his bed. Itachi may not have been close with the girl but he knew better then to change her clothes while she was unconscious. Setting his gun on his desk he looked through the contacts of his phone debating on calling Kakazu, the medic of the akatsuki. He was sure the man could tend to the girl on his beds wounds better then he could. But then again, logic clouded his judgement as it was now close to 2 am. Itachi doubted the money obsessed man would want to receive a call at the crack of dawn from him. If he did call Kakazu that meant him finding out about Tsu' gender. Seeing as the kid wore bandages it was obvious She didn't want anyone to know. 'Why is she hiding her gender anyway?'

Sighing lightly he shook the thought off going to set his phone down.

*click*

"That was fast."

"Give me the phone."

I glare at the back of the uchihas head skeptically as he turns around slowly handing me his phone. The only thing I could remember was passing out in the car with Tayuya. Why the hell would she bring me here.
Taking my internal conflict as an opening, my mouth parts as suddenly I'm the one with the gun pointed at me. Sweatdropping I run a hand through my head, my fingers passing over the bandages. "I bandaged you." He states calmly answering my unasked question as if he didn't have a gun pointed at me.