Not ordinary [21]

||
Shuffling through the rusted drawers I keep silent. I had snuck into Iwado mine and Gaara was right. Even if the place was abandoned it was still infested with sound mafia. However, I knew better then to assume it was the main base. 'There has to be a reason as to why they're still lurking here..'
Digging more deeper, a smirk edges on my face as the bottom on the drawer caved in revealing a map of japan. I slowly take my phone out and snap a picture of it, cursing as the sound went off.
"Oi did ya here that?"

"I don't know go check it out moron?"

I scowl lightly as the floor boards creek under someone's footsteps. Sliding up beside the door I close my eyes taking a deep breath, my silenced gun at my side. The door begins to the room begins to open, a masked man walking in cautiously unaware of me. Before he even had the chance to turn around I snap his neck, setting his corpse down quietly.

I hear the other man click his tongue in annoyance as he too begins to make way into the room. "You better not be slacking off newb- shit?!" He quickly brings his hand to his ear piece but halts at the cold barrel of my gun to his head.
"Take it off." I say calmly.
He takes the war piece off in caution, dropping it on the ground.
"You won't ge-"

I walk out of the room slowly ignoring the thud of the mans corpse as no one was around.
Strafing the mine walls; I catch sight of the exit but my eyes widen at multiple lights and voices coming from behind.
"GET HIM!"

"WE CANT LET HIM LEAVE WITH THAT MAP!"

I bolt out of the area and down the sidewalk, leaves scattered behind me. Turning a corner my ears twitch as I dodge a bullet. I grit my teeth as black SUVs sped down the road after me and men clad in armor with pistols chased after me.

*BANG*

A bullet whizzed past my face, embedding itself in a nearby concrete wall. More shots fired and flew past me. I inhale slightly at the stinging in my cheek, deciding to recklessly turn into an empty alleyway.

'Maybe I can finish them here myself.'

Red eyes darting left and right, I step further into the shadows bringing my ballistic knife and positioning it under my gun. As if on cue the men turned the corner. My eyes caught sight of a broken mirror across from me an idea forming in my head. 6 men. 3 Revolver pistols, 1 pump shotgun, and 2 Aks. The reloading of a shotgun made my ears perk as the men grew closer and closer. My heart pounded in my ear as I leapt up but in that moment another force pushed me back into the  brick wall I was up against. My eyes widen in confusion as the smell of pine and honey graces my nose. The person shielded me with their black as the sound of a silenced Glock 17 rung throughout the air. The 6 men I had been running from were now dead. Shaking my head I press the knife into the hovering persons chin receiving a chuckle in return.

"Is that a way to thank the people who saved you brat?"
A glimmer of recognition flashed in my eyes as the red haired teen stepped back into the light alongside a familiar crow haired uchiha. I thank Kami that It was dark out as my face heated up at the sight of the two males. Different from their usual school wear they both wore black suits with a red cloud sticked on the collar. Under their were white button you can see the outline of bullet Proof vests. All in all, even I had to admit they looked sexy.

Sasori was tempted to kill the pretty boy right then and there, but the puppet master controlled his inner murderer and snatched the kids wrist whilst the elder uchiha followed after them

Sasori was tempted to kill the pretty boy right then and there, but the puppet master controlled his inner murderer and snatched the kids wrist whilst the elder uchiha followed after them. It had been sheer luck for Tsu. If word hadn't reached them about Sound on their territory, the prettyboy would've been a goner.

Itachis stared at the back of the kids head with narrowed eyes cursing the fact that the sound happened to be in their territory. 'If they hadn't breached our turf then I'd have won the bet.' Setting his competitiveness aside, his onyx eyes shifted to the silencer in the prettyboys hand.
'Now why would you be carrying that on you?'' Itachi wasn't the top student for nothing. 'It would be understandable if  it was a regular pistol or revolver. But a pistol with a silencer. Even if it was for protection, what would he need with a silencer. That attachment wasn't only used for defense...it was used to kill.' The handgun expert assessed mentally.

"Why the hell are you out at this hour anyway  Tsu?"

My eyes widen as Sasoris grip on my wrist tightens making me furrow my brows. Why the hell did he care anyway?
"I was out for a walk."

"In this part of town at 1 am." Itachi exclaimed from behind us making me mentally curse the observant uchiha. "I like walking."

"With a silencer pistol and a grade A military ballistic knife." I hiss as Sasori yanks my wrist with the gun up with a glare. Itachi gets in the car silently not bothering to listen to the two males bicker. He had some research to do and it was on a specific girly new boy.

Matching the red heads glare I snatch my wrist from his grip. "It's none of your damn business what I do dollface. I can take care of myself."

Sasori frowned at the stubborn boy before turning away to get in the BMW.
"Fine. Take care getting back home by yourself then."

My jaw drops slightly as they drive away leaving me in the dust. Pointing my gun I shoot at the disappearing car. "FUCK YOU SASORI!"
||
Sasori looks out the window of the car boredlly. 'The Sound weren't just chasing Tsu for no reason." He thought to himself. What had the kid done for him to get on the sounds radar...
"You and I both know Tsus not no ordinary kid." A frown etched on the 18 year olds face in response to the elder uchiha. These weren't the sound 4, they were actual sound henchmen. They didn't just target people in the streets for no reason. Sasori didn't need Itachi to tell him that Tsu wasn't normal. Hell anyone who went to konaha elite wasn't normal. But Tsu...Sasori knew from the moment he met the weird male that he was trouble. The sound weren't one to take lightly and rivaled in power against the Yakuza mafia. If Tsu had problems with the sound that could potentially lead to another gang war as the sound didn't usually come on the vigilante grounds.

"Have Konan do a background check."

Itachi nodded in agreement, a smirk gracing his face at finding out more about the short male.  "What about Pein."
Sasori winced at the thought of reporting what had happened the man. Normally the puppeteer wouldn't care but strangely he didn't want Tsu to have no affiliation with the akatsuki what so ever. Being apart of one of the vigilante gangs was dangerous as we each all had a hit on our backs. Even if the redhead would never admit it, the girlish annoying boy had grew on him. It was the reason why Sasori had began ignoring the kid after winning the bet with Deidara.

'I wanna be a chef and travel the world learning about the different recipes.'

If he got affiliated with the his organization he had no doubt that goal would be near impossible to achieve.

"Not yet."

Itachi glances at the red head in slight surprise. It was the first time he wouldn't follow protocol and knew if Pein found out it wouldn't end well. The ginger haired male was like a father figure to the akatsuki. If Tsu does start something he knew Pein wouldn't hesitate in pulling the trigger on the teen if it meant maintaining the temporary peace. "And what would I get in return."

"I'll up the bet to 1000 ryo." Itachi smirked at the offer. With things beginning to get interesting he had no doubt the pretty boy wouldn't make it to the end.

Settling it onyx eyes back on the road he feigned a confused look. "What report?"
||
~Author-sama
What do you think of Sasori? You think he's being overdramatic. You think Itachi will win the bet?