What. the. fuck...[43]

"Nene it sounds like you really missed me Nagisa?" i hum teasingly as the younger boy turns away with a pout. After i had hanged with Deidara, i went back to the base for Nagisa. I was able to avoid the other members as i had texted Nagisa to come out so we could go home.

Pulling into the parking lot, he hurriedly jumps out the car. "D-dont flatter yourself!"

I quirk a brow in amusement ad we walk to the apartment complex. "You cried?"

"I told them not to tell youuu." He whined making me ruffle his hair affectionately. I laugh at his reaction as we walk down the hall to our apartment. My laughs die down upon seeing a certain redhead leaning against the wall next to our door.
"Hey Sasori-nii!" Nagisa chirps bouncing up to the redhead. Sasori ruffles his head lightly with a smirk before his calm brown eyes shift back to mine expectantly. Walking past the male I open the door to the apartment with a frown as Nagisa races in. "Nagisa can you go in your room while I talk to dollface for a sec?"

Nagisa nods obediently looking between me and the puppet freak before shrugging and bounding in his room.

Plopping on tbe couch, my lazy eyes stare down the redhead. "What are you doing here?" I bluntly ask. He reaches into his bag and sets a few sheets of paper down that have notes on them. "Itachi filled me in on what we missed at school while we were away. These are a copy of the notes I took. "

I look away," If you came over just to give me notes then don't let the door hit you on the way out." I didn't care if i was being petty. Now that we were back I had noticed how he never even apologized for what he had said. But then again only people who regret what they say apologize. I had been solely focused on surviving while we were stranded in those woods to have the time to care about what he had said. Now, I had the time, and i was pissed. "You're being really difficult, you know that? Finals are in a couple of weeks- or did you already forget? You need me." He says in monotone making me narrow my eyes. "Oh please, spare me the bullshit dollface. How about i just give you the 1k now and save you the trouble" I hiss. Sasori sighed, "You're still angry about that? I thought we resolved this in the woods."

"We didnt resolve nothing. If anything we just had a temporary truce." I scoff. He frowns in response not saying a word. My brows furrow feeling a scowl on my features as I went over our time together in the mountains. It was as if i forgot midway about what he said. Seeing his lifeless form beside me covered in snow made me forget. But now, now I remembered. And it hurt for some reason. Resting my elbow on the arm rest, I set my chin on the palm of hand, keeping my head turned away from him.
"You know youre a real asshole dollface. To say those things while baring my trust. W-who do you think you are huh?" My voice cracks in frustration as my navy hair shadowed my eyes.
"People aren't dolls. You can't just play with them and put them back in the box when you're done."

There was silence between the two of them; Sasori stood stiffly, his eyes piercing the side of her turned face. The way her shoulder curved, the way her wild short navy hair brushed the tips of her petite fingers that rested on her chin. The arch of her side flowing in her hip. Sasori didn't know what the hell he was feeling as he looked the girl over. She wore grey sweats and a large black t-shirt to conceal her femininity but it only made it worse as the redhead had seen what lied under her attire. It would be a lie from the pits of hell if he said she didn't have any shape.

"You have nothing to say." I hiss in agitation, mt nails digging into my chin. "To think i actually cared about you. How idiotic of me." I laugh bitterly with a sigh unaware of him taking a step towards me. Before i knew it I yelp as a force suddenly pushed me down, my back pressed against the couch cushion. The red heads amber eyes glittered peculiarly as he hovered above me emotionlessly. "W-what the hell are pulling dollface?" I stutter, frozen in place.
"Yes you are an idiot. " I scrunch of my nose and open my mouth to retort. But am cut off as Sasori suddenly leaned down close, our lips smashing together. My eyes widen and I try to grab the red heads shoulder to push him away; but he used one hand to lock with both of mine, effectively pinning them above my head. I let out a muffled scream of shock when he thrust his tongue inside my mouth. An otherworldly heat lit my cheeks ablaze as i fought to pull away but it was as if my inhumane strength left me.