No shame [48]

||
Running a finger mindlessly over the small red design on my lower spine, im consumed by my thoughts. 'Would it be permanent?' When i had gotten the tattoo itself, i hadnt thought much about it until now...The question stook out like a sore thumb and it made me feel anxious. It was no lie that i had originally joined the akatsuki for Nagisas safety.

Would the Akatsuki even exist for long? Or perhaps, would i live ling enough to see the mishapoen gang fall apart. However, the real question was...what would happen after all of this was over? Once we defeated Orochimaru and Haru, what would be my next course of action? Would i leave the Akatsuki, taking Nagisa with me back to our old lives. If i didnt then everything wouldve been for nothing. If finally dawned upon me that this was temporary.  This pleasant feeling in my stomach whenever i was with the gang was temporary. Nagisas newfound happiness with the group was temporary. After this was over i would have to leave as my being brought nothing but trouble. Once this was over, Nagisa can go back to the Yakuza and explain the situation. He would claim the will whereas i would have to make the choice of staying by his side as ive always done or leave him in the care of the Yakuza as surely the hit on my head would be to dangerous for me to be near him or anyone else. That was the risk in taking down bosses without having any permanent affiliation. The original bounty on the bosses head would be added to yours and hitmen would target you.

A bang on the door made me jump, followed by Deidaras annoying voice. "Oi are you done taking a shit yet? I gotta change to un!"

I ignore the blondes banging and buried away my negative thoughts for another time

I ignore the blondes banging and buried away my negative thoughts for another time. Slipping on a light floral strap dress that Konan had let me borrow over my swimsuit, i exit the bathroom. (Pic above)"Woah un..." I quirk a brow looking over my shoulder as i passed the blonde.

Deidaras face was flushed, His jaw dropped. This was the first time the blonde at seen the female dress in anything girly and he was shook. 'If she looks this good in that, imagine when she takes it off to go in the water un!?"

Although,  Deudara viewed the navy haired teen as a sibling, it didnt stop the trail of blood sliding from his nose.

"H-have you no shame!" I shriek in disgust, sending a round house kick to the perverted blondes head. He stumbled into the bathroom in protest. I slam the door shut with a scowl, marching down the hall, i turn the corner but freeze at the sight.

Sasori was already changed into his swimming gear- a pair of dark red red and white swimming trunks.  He was in the midst of slipping on a loose t-shirt revealing part of his pale body. Although, the puppeteer didnt look particularly muscular underneath his usual sweater or jacket, he certainly put any past doubts i had to rest. His arms and back were quite well defined and i caught sight of the ridges i had felt before on brief display. He even had a kanji tattoo over his heart which was really appealing.

The image of the redheads bare body caught me off guard as i secretly marveled at the way the lines along his body rippled.

"Do you need something brat?" a sly velvet voice broke me out of my embarrassing thoughts. The dollface stood in front of me.