Eternally fleeting [55]

even days~
Period 1 - AP english (123),
Period 2 - wood shop (227),
Period 3 - History (225), •Lunch third
Period 4 -Physical ed (105).

Odd days~
Period 1 - Bio chemistry (215),
Period 2 - gym, (119)
period 3 - math analysis(114), •Lunch third
Period 4 - Art (120)

|May 16th Wednesday|

I doodled in my notebook calmly as the teacher spoke in the background. It had only been 2 weeks since i had woken from my 1 month coma. Apparently, i had been getting groceries on the way home and some guy mugged and shot me. The redhead from before was apparently also the one who found me and brought me to the hospital before i could die of blood loss.

My name was Tsu Yagami and i was a 17 year old girl who found humor in making people believe that i was a boy. I also lived with my grandmother whom unfortunately i guess died a month ago. Now, i took care of some 11 year old kid whom was apparently my half younger brother but the tables are switched as that kid practically takes care of me along with those weird boys who were in my room. Each week day is reserved for a specific male: Mondays, Deidara. Tuesdays, Tobi. Wednesdays, Kisame. Thursdays, Kakazu, and Fridays, Hidan. Usually on weekends the violet haired woman known as konan comes by the check on me and occasionally the ginger haired male would come with her. Evidently, they all were old family friends of my grandmother which is why they were in my room back then. Another redhead had stopped by too, Gaara I think his name was but when he found out I had amnesia his reaction was quite the same as Sasoris. He couldn't stay long to tell me our relation to one another saying he had been an old school friend. Unfortunately, I never got to see him aroud school because he had been switched after some accident with a couple gangsters sometime around my accident. I didn't blame his family in the slightest for moving him, the schools practically running full with gangs. Unfortunately, when I was released from the hospital, I hadn't heard a word from him since. It saddened me a little as I felt he was someone important in my life but it was what it was.

The only other ones i werent all that close with were Zetsu and Sasori.
Once i was released from the hospital, the redhead had practically avoided all contact with me as if i were the plague. Everytime i tried to talk to him he'd shoot the conversation down rather quickly and quite rudely. To say it pissed me off was an understatement. It wasnt that, i thought of him constantly or anything. It was the fact that whenever my mind wandered, it seemed to find its way back to him.

"Yagami-san." The teachers sharp voice cuts off my thoughts making me sigh internally in slight annoyance."Can you tell me the STP for volume?" Shizune sensei quizzes.

"Youre asking the person who has amnesia." I mutter with a quirked brow. Snickers from my fellow classmates causes her to go red in embarrassment.

"I-i am highly aware of your condition but if you had payed attention you would have realized that i had written the stoichiometry chart on the board giving the STP for volume which is 22.4."

I squint at her matter-of-fact tone in utter confusion.
"Okay." I respond hesitantly causing her brow to twitch at my indifference.

"I understand due to your condition that it is hard for you to get back in the place of things. But, i will not tolerate being made a mockery of."
I sweatdrop once more in confusion as it wasnt my intention to disrespect her.
Before i could say anything though Sasuke same to my rescue. "Gomen Shizune-sensei but it is not Yagami- sans intention to disrespect you. Putting his condition into play, unattentiveness happens to be one of the symptoms."

Before she could respond the bell rings causing her to deflate in deflate in defeat as i walk out the room beside duck the haired Uchiha.
"Are you going to sit at the table today?" He prodded only making me shake my head in response.