Redo [6]

Revised 1/17/2022

||

Digging my phone from my pocket making sure to keep my eyes on the road, I dialed my guy up.

"Ahh Tsu-kun, I was expecting you to call."

"Any tracks?" I ask stoically not in the mood for the man's games.

"Nope, covered them up for ya; But next time could ya minimize the blood. The guy's shot off face is plastered on the news."

I tense at the males words cursing him mentally for bringing the subject up in front of nagisa.

"I'll keep it in mind but we need another redo can you help?"

A heavy sigh came through the phone making me grip the wheel tightly in agitation.

"Tsu-kun I cant keep doing this. The author will catch on soon if I keep erasing you and that kid from places where you get into trouble."

"I know, I'm sorry bu-"

"I don't think I can do it this time-"

"Please, he's just a kid." I say through gritted teeth lacing my tone with plead if I have to.

"Alright, one more do over. Don't screw this one up. I'll send you the coordinates later once you land in Japan."

Hanging up I huff in frustration, throwing the phone back into the bag. I rubbed my face with one hand with an exhausted sigh.

Drumming my fingers on the steering wheel my eyes catch the airplane symbol on a green guide sign ahead. "W-Will It always be this way..." I continue staring forward glancing momentously at the blond, a frown settling on my features.

"I don't know."

Truthfully, I had no idea. There was now only one year and a few months left until Haru was able to claim everything and up until now everything has been on a whim for survival.

A silence falls upon the car as I narrow my eyes in distraught. This whole situation was nothing but a pile of trash and probably wasn't mentally healthy for someone his age let alone my age. Hell I was just an 18 year old butler.

Now I'm wanted fugitive in America, taking care of the son of probably one of the deceased wealthiest Japanese men in America with all fingers were pointing to me. An orphan with a history of dead relatives to add to the case. All in all, if we were caught I was screwed. Taking another look at the silent blonde, the gears in my head start grinding.

"How are you feeling, Nagisa?" I ask unsurely.

"I-I don't know...I-it's like everything's going down hill..." He murmurs shakily causing me to furrow my brows in slight sorrow. Memories of the time I spent with the yakuza family come to play as I find myself growing suddenly angered.

"Do you want to kill him?"

I feel his shocked fuchsia eyes penetrate the side of my head. It was a random odd question to the least but I was serious nonetheless. I didn't know about the brat but I was itching for some cold sweet revenge. The silver haired man with the snake tattoo was the one who murdered my parents, the sound Mafia murdered my parents; and if Haru was in cahoots with the bastards this whole time then all the more reason.