Killer domestic issues [4]

Revised 1/17/2022
||

"Whatever do you mean Kaiza? Can't I ask to see my beloved brother for dinner here and there?"

I perk up and look between my adoptive father and uncle  in confusion glancing at Sebastian whom now was awfully quiet.

"Cut the shit Haru, you only really reach out to me when you want something. " Kaiza states with a serious tone.

"I want everything of course." I tense as an unsettling smirk etches onto my uncles face.

As if on cue, multiple armed men bust through the kitchen doors. Before I knew it, I tense feeling the barrel of a gun at my head along with everyone else at the table with the exception of Haru and his wife. Adeline whose guilty expression now because more visible as she looked at her lap in silence.

"I've always known you were a rat." I state calmly looking at Sebastian who held a gun to my head out of the corner of my eye.

"I should've known this would happen." Kaiza runs a hand through his locks lazily despite the various guns pointed at him. My eyes narrow as I look the armed men over before dropping on a particular one who had silver hair and glasses with a tattoo on his hand. A snake tattoo.

The same man that had killed my parents.

"You."

With godly speed I snatch the gun from Sebastian, pointing it at him and aiming the gun that was in my hip at my parents killer. The mans onyx eyes connected with my own enraged hues, a smirk overtaking his features.

"Well well what a coincidence to see you here." He greeted indifferent to my pointed gun.

My memories of when I was younger flash my vision, remembering the sound of the gun that ended my mother and fathers life.

"Sound mafia, they must've replaced the chefs."  My adoptive mother hisses in rage, her reddish pink eyes examining the men who now surrounded us.

"W-whats going on!?" I glance at a trembling Nagisa beside me.

"What's going on is your dear old Dad here's going to sign this contract handing everything over to me." Haru states standing up with an arrogant smirk.

"Why now! Why are you doing this now you greedy bastard!" Asuna barks earning a punch in the face from one of the men and it was as it was Deja Vu. My father lifts up in anger at the sight of his wife being hit but sits back down gritting his teeth as one of the men hold a knife to her neck in warning but stops as Haru holds his hand up in halt.

"I've been patient but unfortunately you're just not as competent as you used to be brother. You're debts have nearly soiled the company name and our shareholders, including myself have had enough. I knew you wouldn't hand over the company willingly so I have to resort to these measures."

My breath hitches making my head turn slightly my eyes coming in contact with Sebastian's. "Are you serious? Is he serious?" I search his now emotionless eyes but  he glanced away from my burning gaze indifferently.

"You and her were always fathers favorites. You were always an ungrateful piece of  trash taking everything you had for granted while I was left with nothing." Haru spits adding venom to his word as he walked around the table.

"Drop it or I'll reconsider sparing Nagisa." He commands making me hesitate for a second before dropping the gun making Sebastian catch the falling gun aiming one at my head and the other at Nagisa.