First day of hell [8]

^Tsugumi
Alias - Yuri

Revised 1/17/2022
||

The alarm suddenly jolted making me glance lazily at the violently shaking contraption. 5:00 am. Once again I had barely gotten any sleep last night as it was a habit of mine to keep watch. Finally forcing myself up I trudge to the bathroom taking a quick shower before brushing my teeth. After, I make sure to bandage my chest as I was unfortunate enough to be blessed with a gargantous rack which was a blessing and a curse.

Blessing because they softened falls and were quite fun to play with. Curse because they get in the way when it comes to physical activity and I've gone through rolls of bandages for the sole purpose of keeping my gender a secret from Nagisa. Walking out of the bathroom back into my room to the small set of drawers, I pull out the schools uniform which consisted of a tan pair of khakis along with a white button up shirt, a blue suit top with a red and white tie. I bet you're wondering how come I haven't told him yet? Well because he'd be more embarrassed than I'd be about the fact.

I've watched over the kid since before he could barely reach my waist. I've probably seen more of Nagisa than his parents ever did. Now just imagine his reaction when he figures out that I'm actually a girl. A girl who's cleaned him, bathed him, even the person he went to when he had questions in reference to his body parts.

I'd rather constrict my boobs than deal with Nagisa reacting to me being a maid instead of a butler. It was a secret that had already was so far along and I eventually just went with it. Besides it was a great way to strengthen my incognito skills.

Without a word, I slid silently into the kitchen, grabbing a slice of bread and popping it into the toaster. Soon the toast leapt into the air, only to catch it swiftly a second later spreading strawberry jam on the surface with the butter.My ears twitch before I step to the side catching the small wrist of the now pouting 12 year old.

"Gotta be quicker then that Nagisa."

"No fair Gumi-"

I stuff the toast in his mouth cutting off his protests. Over the past 2 years this was a common thing me and the kid would do; it was a way to get him prepared for becoming a mafia head.

"If you can't land a hit on me how do you expect me to believe you got what it takes to be boss someday?"

He swallows the food with furrowed brows pointing at my calm expression with saucer eyes.

"You're a freaking monster how the hell do you expect me to land anything on you!"

I sigh exasperatedly making the blonde sweatdrop as I ruffle his hair."Grab your stuff I'm dropping you off at school for your first day."

His eyes widen in shock making me quirk a brow at the nervous yet excited look in his eye. Like me Nagisa, had never experienced the wonders of a pubic school. The kid honestly was a prodigy despite his carefree attitude and without a doubt was probably academically smarter then me.

Making my way to the door, hearing the twerp scramble after me I slip on my shoes and exit into the hallway. Once he steps out into the hallway next to me, I shut and lock the murky green door my eyes catching the wired trap I had set just in case someone uninvited without a key came along.

I glance down at the shuffling blonde sweat dropping as he fiddles with his tie. After a moment I step back and lean down swatting his jittery hands away murmuring curses. Tying the cloth slowly so he can learn how to do it himself, my eyes soften at the childish blush of embarrassment adorning his features. "I'll teach you how to do it later."