To fast to furious [29]

: even days~
Period 1 - AP english (123),
Period 2 - wood shop (227),
Period 3 - History (225),
Period 4 -Physical ed (105).
||
"This next slide is important, please do take notes." Jiraiya sensei states firmly going to change the slide with the remote but nothing happens. My brow raises in amusement as he starts clicking the button repeatedly but nothing still happens. My ear twitches as I hear suppressed laughter behind me making me glance at Deidara and Hidan. As if on cue, the PowerPoint suddenly closes and it shows multiple R rated tabs from the internet. It was clear our pervert of a teacher had been looking up inappropriate things prior to class. Sounds of shock and laughter erupt throughout the class,
mainly from deidara and Hidan making me believe they're the culprit behind this. Before Jiraiya could splutter any excuses the bell rung saving him from further embarrassment.
Yawning lightly, I throw my bag over my shoulder and make my way out of the class with Sasori, Deidara, and Hidan. It's a surprise reallly. At the beginning of the year we all hated each other's guts, now I guess you can say after the times we've spent together we've come to a sort of truce. And after I did that mission for Itachi, he had vowed to keep his mouth shut. Although, that still doesn't stop him from trying to point out my gender from time to time.

"Man that was funny un!"
"Did you see his fucking face! Priceless!" I suppress my own laughter behind my hand from their contagious laughs. Deep down I had to admit it was pretty funny. "Immature brats." Sasoris monotone voice makes me roll my eyes, the two loud members copying my actions.
"Oi the only thing immature here is that stick up your ass Pinocchio." My eyes turn to saucers as I muffle my laughter even more, deidara not helping as he didn't even try to contain his. An irk mark pulses on Sasoris temple, a cold aura floating around his still form. "I can be...fun." He grits out with furrowed brows. We were now probably the last ones in the school parking lot. "Prove it fucking then! Let's have a race. Winner gets to drive Hiruko."
"The fuck Hidan un!? leader-sama already said I get to driv-"
"Fuck what penis said. Besides if you're that hell bent then you'll win, I mean this is your experfuckingtise so what should you be worried about?" Hidans piercing gaze flits back to Sasori with a challenging grin. He knew that involving deidara in the challenge was risky but he had to since Deidara was assigned to the demolisher. If there was one thing the members of the akatsuki had in common, it was cars. The gang were practically Japanese replicas of the fast and furious crew and deidara unfortunately, was the Dom when it came to racing. "Admit it, you want to drive it too! Isn't it unfair that Leaders letting Deidara drive your creation?"
Sensing the growing tension between the males I try to sneak away but sweatdrop as sasori keeps a firm grip on my collar. "Where?" He asks making my skin grow pale. If there was one thing I knew...it's that the akatsuki males were all highly competitive. And would go to the extremes if it meant winning, especially when it came to cars. It was one threatening quality that put them on the Yakuzas radar.
"Seroyaki warehouse."
Deidara takes a step forward glancing at me warily before switching his attention to Sasori.
"Danna, We can't go there. What if leader finds out since it's a miss-"
"Deal." Sasori Cuts him off, snatching my wrist and dragging me to his car. I may not be a car fanatic but it was a real beauty. A blue Chevrolet camaro with two white stripes in an arrow pattern.

"O-Oi dollface I didn't agree to this!" I murmur somewhat Unsurely as he opens the door going to get in. "By all means you can go home brat." The engine revs to life after. I sigh inwardly looking over my shoulder at my boring Honda Civic. Meeting his blank hazel eyes, I get in the passenger seat deciding to hell with it. Pulling up beside deidaras red Chevrolet I almost flinch at the honk to my right. The window to the silver dodge charger R/T rolls down showing hidans cocky grin. "See ya at the finish line fuckers!"

Sasori clicks his tongue from beside me, the tension thick. My attention flits to a little old lady whom was crossing the street in front of us. As she neared the sidewalk I took note of how they're engines revved up harder making me begin to sweat. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?' I mentally sweatdrop.