Not that bad [25]

Deciding to just go back home until Nagisa came back home from school; I mentally prepare myself for the demon awaiting me back home.

A shiver runs down my spine at the thought of the animal. It was either go home and face Satan himself or continue roaming around for the day. 'Last time I did that though I ended up almost getting kissed by a psychoromantic blonde.'

"Talk about fatal attraction." I murmur unaware of the male walking towards me.

I nearly stumble back as my red eyes shift up to the scowling grey haired teen. 'Wasn't he supposed to be in school?' I mentally slap myself for the dumb question. Hidan was the exact opposite of me when it came to perfect attendance. Dusting myself off I blink owlishly at the male in expectation.

Hidan couldn't help but feel irritated. His eyebrow twitched slightly as he stared back at the calm prettyboy. 'What a fucking coincidence.' He thought. "Are you gonna try to kill me or what?" A irk mark erupted on the jashinists temple. He closed his eyes and thought happy thoughts. 'Blood...sacrifice...Jashaun..that's much better...'

When he opened his eyes again, Tsu had been already walked past him. His face turned red and he snapped.
"HOLD IT RIGHT FUCKING THERE!"

My ears twitched at the albinos louder then necessary voice. "I'm literally 10 feet away from you." I murmured in annoyance. My eyes widen as he suddenly grabbed me by my collar so my feet barely touched the ground. I sigh loudly causing his eyes to turn to saucers and yank me closer to his face. 'Kami don't try and kiss me...' I mentally plead as I didn't want another re-enactment of the theater with ino.

"LISTEN HERE YOU BAST-" He began but quickly cut himself off causing me to raise a brow. "...I mean Tsu." He corrected regaining his cool and setting me down gently.

'I can't believe I'm fucking doing this...' The albino groaned silently as he recalled the words he had to say. He took a deep breath. "I fucking want to kil-I strongly dislike you." He finally stated making me sweatdrop. "Join the club." I murmur thinking of the multiple people that hated my very existence. Hidan gritted his teeth at the kids smart remark as he spoke his next sentence. Each word felt like he was the one being sacrificed to his god.
"But...I....want to....apolo...I want to say I'm so- JASHIN DAMMIT IM FUCKING SORRY!" Hidan shouted the last part out leaving me shook to the core.

"What's the catch." I narrow my eyes skeptically as his jaw dropped. This guy has been trying to kill me since I've gotten here and now all of a sudden has a change of heart. Sounds sketchy if you ask me.
"What? I'm not throwing anything at you??"

I deadpan as the albino looked at me in confusion. How could so much but so little be happening in that head of his....
"Man I'm glad that shits over." He turned his back to me with a sigh of relief. "So now that we're good, let's fucking go!" He added dragging me by my wrist to god knows where.