Drunk *special chapter* [48 1/2]

||

"Seriously Hidan? The game is called, STD." I deadpanned as we all sat around the dinner table, an empty bottle in the center.

"What are we going to do, figure out which and how many sexual diseases you've contracted?"

Hidans eyes turned to saucers, shooting lasers at the smirking Uchiha.

Tobi leaned forward with sparkles around his form, eager to help play this weird game Hidan had concocted. "What does the STD stand for Hidan-senpai?"

Hidan calmed down with a sigh before sporting a smug grin. "Spin the fucking truth or dare, minus the fucking."

"That's actually pretty clever." Kisame mumbled from beside me, making me flash him a grimace. He shrugged in return sheepishly.

"Bet your sweet ass it is." Hidan crossed his arms with a huff.

"I'm a pretend like you didn't just say that." Kisame replied lowly as Pein cleared his throat, gaining our attention.

"Say we do play this game of yours, how do we play it? Knowing you, there has to be some inappropriate context to it." Konan nodded her head in agreement as our attention shifts back to Hidan. The albinos eyes were lidded with question marks floating above his head.

Deidara nudges Hidan, leaning close to his ear. Using one hand to hide his mouth, he indiscreetly whispers, "He means, since you're a pervert, how is the game played so we know what we're getting ourselves into un?"

Hidan hummed as realization dawned in his eyes making us sweat drop. "Why didn't you just say that at first Penis; using double point scrabble words and shit."

Pein's brow twitched as his eyes glinting in anger but before he could possibly strangle the albino, Konan set a comforting hand on his shoulder.  Hidan cleared his throat with a serious face and suddenly reached behind his back.

*slam*

A Cheshire grin adorning his features, we stare at the pack of cold ones he had grabbed prior to the road.
"It's fucking simple, who ever the bottle lands on has to do a truth or dare from the one who spun it. You only get one pass; after that if you don't do either one you have to drink one can"

"And risk getting liver failure, I'll pass." Sasori bluntly comments.

"Oh cmonnn Pinocchio, don't be a fucking stick in the shit." Hidan groaned. I stare at Dollfaces back as he goes to leave the room. I suddenly felt disappointed as I actually did wanna see what the puppeteer was like when he unwinded a bit. Yes, I know it's a shocker that me of all people would actually participate in such delinquent activities, but...well I'm a delinquent myself so.

"I don't know why you look so down Yakuza-San, you of all people should've known someone of his, persona would pass."

"Eh?" I muttered with parted lips flustered at being called out. 'God damn Uchihas.' I squint irritably as the smug Uchiha threw an arm around my shoulder. My eyes flit to Sasoris retreating form but I quirk a brow as he rigidly looked over his shoulder with a dark glint.
"Checkmate." Itachi whispered with a smirk.

"What do you mean of my persona Uchiha." Sasori muttered darkly making me sweat drop at the gloomy aura around his stoic face.
"Well I'm just speaking the truth Akasuna-san, I mean this isn't really your whole scene anyways. I bet if you had left this room you would've just worked on one of your puppets in dull silence."

Sasoris brow twitched at the truth in the bastard Uchiha words. 'He wasn't lying.' The puppeteer thought as he was going to go sit on the porch and work on his newest special puppet. However, his caramel orbs slowly shifted to the loose arm around Tsugumis neck.
With a huff he swiveled around and sat right back down at the table. Crossing his arms with a small smirk, Sasori decided to play the Uchiha at his own game.
"Well then let's have a wager shall we? First one out of the two of us to pass out has to do something for or the other. Anything."