Favor [26]

||
Sasuke silently strolled down the hallway, his face buried in his current class budget. As Vice President he had to make sure they had enough funds for field trips and activities. The onyx eyes uchiha internally groaned as he wacked his head for a solution. But it was extremely hard to concentrate with these baboons for members shouting around him.

"I'm the strongest! Believe it!" Naruto practically shouted as he and Kiba bumped foreheads with lightning. Kiba scoffed, "Oh please." He chuckled with an air of arrogance. "My dog could beat you." Narutos face reddened at the comeback, "Oh yeah dog boy!" He challenged as he got in a fighting stance. Kiba flashed a wicked smirk cracking his knuckles in response. Before either could launch an attack, two identical fists cape smashing into their skulls. Both sprawled out on the school floor with stars in their eyes, Sasuke adjusted his tie with twitched brows.
"Both of you fools need to calm down. It's bad enough you bring shame to our gang but to school council as well." Sasuke sent an icy glare to the hotheaded members basking in remembrance of the many times their mafia had been responsible for high charges and destruction. The rookies once plowed through a whole town trying to take down one target.

Naruto was the first to recover."Teme! You're such a kill joy dattebayo!" He complained as he rubbed his swollen head.

"Idiot...don't let your guard down!" Kiba teased as he snatched the blonde into a headlock. Sasuke sighed as the two teens wrestled in the hall bumping into other students. 'Why am I even friends with these blockheads?' The class Vice President grumbled to himself. Before he could knock some sense into the two again kibas head shot up staring into a distance. His pupils constricted into that of a feral look for a second. Much like the Hyugas the Inuzukas were able to catch even the smallest of details. Sasuke turned his head to see what had caught the dog boys attention. He caught sight of two figures walking up stairs that lead to a roof. A tall raven haired teen and a certain short prettyboy. Sasuke frowned as he narrowed his eyes in suspicion. 'Why is my older brother with Tsu?'  He wondered. "Follow them." Sasuke and Kiba nodded to their blonde leader not fazed by his sudden seriousness. He may be a dunderhead at times but when it came down to it even Naruto could shock them all. Sneakily The young uchiha and Inuzuka darted after the two students. 'Time to get to the bottom of this.' Sasuke thought.
||

I rested my elbows on the railing, my red eyes staring at the blossom trees that surrounded our prestigious school.  Not daring to speak I feel the Uchihas stare on my form. He made my blood run cold whenever I was around him. After what had happened when I was left on his doorstep I couldn't tell what his intent was at all.  "What do you know?"  I managed to ask.

"Only what you've told-"

*thud*

"Don't play that dumb card with me Uchiha. I know you did your research." I scowl out. His body was slammed into the ground, my ballistic knife stabbed into the cement next to his head whilst I hovered above him.
"Tsu Yagami or should I say Yakuza. 17 year old adopted daughter of Kaiza Yakuza, a notorious mob boss. Although you're not shown to the public much, the world knows you as a male. My guess is for safety purposes involving the kid you were assigned to protect. You were adopted by Yakuza-San at the age of 6 and from then on have been guarding his son Nagisa Yakuza. However, one year ago you allegedly went a-wall and killed your adoptive mother and father along with the maids and kidnapped your client. Your Uncle and cousin were the only ones that survived. You are now a wanted fugitive in America."

Itachi stopped for a moment as I abruptly stood up going to leave. My ears twitch at the sound of a muffled gasp coming from the stairs that led back into the building along with fading footsteps. Whoever was there was now gone. I tense as Itachi stood behind me.