Taken much [37]

I fell down on one knee, drawing my Llama M-82, I rolled aside as his leg swept out in an effort to catch me. I fired two shots upwards into his groin and abdomen, his Protecta clattering down on the hardwood as my third shot took him in the head. Heavy footsteps catch my attention, my red eyes clash with a large machine gun.

You know the ones you see in the typical shooting movies with the ammo draping over the guy as if it was some fucking necklace? Yes that type of gun.  "Ah shi-" Before i could even finish my oh so saintful word, the goliath of a man behind the gun gives me a toothy grin.
I leaped to my feet and immediately dove across the kitchen counter taking cover. I check my gun for ammo and a scowl graces my face. "Oh come on." i mentally groan. 

"You brat?! What the hell are you doing!?" Sasori didnt know if the navy haired teen was Dumb or stupid. He gritted his teeth in anger as he sniped through the windows of the mansion taking out the heat signatures that tried to engage Tsugumi.

"Going in there solo was suicide Yakuza. Remember what Pein said? Well thats exactly what you're doing." Itachis voice chastises over the line.

"You saw what happened! That bastard fucking killed Tayuya! His own daughter. I-i owed her my life. I couldn't just sit by and watch anymore. " i hiss over the line. My anger was sky high at the moment. I didnt know what the hell was going on between karin and Orochimaru. And i didnt care.  All i knew was that i was a coward. I owed Tayuya my life and i let her die.

Soon as i had seen Kabuto step foot behind Tayuya i had been on my feet shrugging off the heavy layers of clothing and hightailing ass to the cabin. Karin would have been fine for now but Tayuya... She wasnt fine. She was gone. "Gomen..." i whisper weakly as i press the ridge of the gun gently to my forehead with closed eyes.

"Werent you the one that said don't take on more then you can chew." Kisames struggled voice says. He was currently in the process of hot wiring a car for their retreat.  'Kami they make this so much easier then the movies.' Itachi was waiting on the other side by the passenger door. His eyes had a worried glint as he stared at the entrance of the cabin. The sound of chaos and gunfire rung through the house. He knew running in after the reckless Yakuza would be suicide. Pein had ordered them strictly to not engage the targets and if so then to retreat. He sighed heavily closing his eyes briefly and murmured. "The hell are you doing Yakuza..." 

I toon the members out, tossing  the empty magazine. Bullets whiz over my head smashing into silverware. My ears twitched as the sound of the gun got closer.

*thump*

My eyes dart to a fallen knife stand. The bullets suddenly stop, following the sound of cursing. Launching myself to the fallen stand, i grip the handle of a kitchen knife. Pushing myself up hastedly and with a flick of my wrist, the man collapsed with a knife imbedded in his skull.

Not wasting any time, i bolt throughout the house taking down more men left and right. I now had a slight scrape on my forehead and a bruise on my lower back. Busting through another door i immediately lean back on reflex maneuvering a gun holding hand away from my face. The man goes to punch me with his other but i twist his wrist causing him to shoot the floor in pain. Hopping up, my leg shoots up and locks around his shoulder and my other locks around his midsection. Like a snake i maneuver myself till my legs are wrapped around his neck. I instantly lurch my weight back making us both slam to the ground, his head crashing into the floor with a loud thud.

I grunted as im hauled up and my back is slammed into the wall. My new opponent's hands wrapped thoroughly around my throat. I struggled, trying to kick the guy in the groin but only managing to connect with the man's shin. The attacker snarled, loosening his hold on my neck. Without pausing, I threw my left arm between us, turning to the side and trapping the attacker's arm against his own chest before elbowing the man in the face. He stumbled back for a second clutching his now bleeding nose. I catch a glimpse of the guy that attacked me befores gun and snatch it from his lifeless hand and aimed. The man goes rigid with wide eyes but i show no mercy pulling the trigger.