I cant [34]

||

"Everyone on the busss." Orochimaru sensei ordered as everyone began to board the bus with their luggage. It was quite early in the morning since the bus ride would take a couple hours.

Ino practically leaped on the bus beaming with happiness. Unlike many others, she was wide awake. The blonde excitedly scanned the rows for a certain navy haired teen.

"Hey Tsu-kun!" Ino greeted happily as she began walking over to the empty seat, "is this se-?"

But before the seductive blonde could finish, she felt a hand drag her down into another seat. Her cheeks immediately flushed at the raven haired teen next to her. "U-uchiha-san?" the blonde squeaked not believing the hottest senior and an akatsuki member wanted her to sit next to him. 'Its like a dream come true!' The teen girl fawned over the elder uchiha shamelessly.

"I hope you don't mind sitting next to me?" Itachi spoke politely flashing a fake million dollar smile. "N-not at all!" She quickly reassured. Itachi nodded going to look out the window but sighed mentally as the blonde began to ramble beside him. Not wanting to be rude, the raven haired teen nodded every now and then as if he were listening.
'That prettyboy owes me big time for this. Hopefully this will distract her away from Tsugumi .'

I took my earbuds out, glancing around in confusion. 'Swear i thought someone called my name?' i blink lazily.

Sasori sighed as he boarded the bus. The redhead glanced around for a seat as he felt the engine start. Every seat was filled except one. His eyes shifted to the navy haired teen next to the seat, their eyes clashing at their predicament. Just as he thought, the pretty boys eyes filled with irritation and disgust before turning away. Tsugumi was ignoring him. Another sigh escaped his lips. 'Just great.' He grumbled in his mind, "'Is this Karma or something?'

I make no movement, not sparing a glance to the dick whom sat next to me. Memories of yesterday flashed my vision.

Yesterday:

I race back the way i came from,having forgotten to ask Itachi something about the trip but slow down upon seeing two shadows still lingering in front of the school. Sasori and Itachi?

"Jealous now are we Sasori? " Itachi taunted.

The red head scowled, "What are you up to Uchiha. "

"Ya know i really thought it was going to be Deidara?" Itachi replied with a slight frown.

Sasori took a step back in confusion. "The hell are you talking about." he growled.
Itachi just shrugged pretending to act like it was to embarrassing to explain. "You know i thought you and Deidara would be together in the end...since opposites attract and everything. But i guess the pretty boy is fine, if that's your type." Then Itachi raised one hand over his heart. "Rest assured i will forever be a passenger of the SasoDei train."

Sasori was speechless as the words processed in his mind. The color visibly drains from his face. "Itachi"Sasori murmured, his left eye twitching. "You think im gay?" The air turned tense around the red head.

Itachi swiftly tilted his head to the left to avoid the nasty punch the puppet freak had thrown.

*BAM*

Now there was a slight chip in the cement. The stench of copper filled the air. Sasori didn't care that he missed nor about his bloodied fist. There seemed to be a dangerous glint in his eye as he stared down the smug elder Uchiha.

Itachi however wasn't phased by the waves of killing intent pooling from the redhead. The raven teen just simply crossed his arms. "You didnt deny it. "