Fifty shades of gay [24]

||
"No you can't go! Not until you at least tell me."

I let out a sigh of exasperation as the blonde 11 year old blocked the entrance. "I told you already twerp. I got caught but I escaped." Nagisa pursed his lips skeptically. He knew that wasn't all of the story but decided to let it go. "Now if you excuse me I have to go to School as should you?" I say pointedly. Pushing past the kid out the door, I shift my bookbag to my other shoulder. Going to take another step I  wince visibly at the weight attached to my lower right leg. "Nagisa please. Not today." I groan. Shaking his head repeatedly with animated tears, "Your wounds haven't healed enough yet."
"Probably because it's only been a week since I received them."

"All the more reason to rest Tsugumi-nii!"

My eyes turn to saucers in irritation. Forcing myself to move forward I ignore the bratty kid on my leg. "I don't have time for this twerp. It's Monday."
"another missed day won't hurt besides-"
I shriek falling to my other knee shooting a glare to the prodding kid. He had poked the thigh that had been stabbed.
"Wouldn't it be suspicious if you showed up looking like a mummy." My eyes widen at the seriousness in his tone. It was very rare for the kid to be serious but it was a new side to him that developed ever since we've been in the run. But then again he was a Yakuza after all.

Sighing lightly I run my hands through my hair. Glancing at the firm kid I nod. His serious expression changes to one of relief and animation. Making my way back in the apartment, I plop on the couch as he rushes to his room to grab his things . "Have a good day at school." I murmur bitterly. He salutes me childishly before slamming the door. "Meow."

I squint my eyes in caution at the black cat trotting in front of me.

My blood runs cold as the cat gives me a sinister look. "Kami have mercy on my soul."
||

Deidara leaned back in his chair scanning the room. Only two seats were missing. He sighed at the absence of the two students in boredom as it was usually them who brought some sort of amusement to the dull English period.

His lone visible eye shifted to one of the particular empty seats. 'Hidan I'm not surprised but Tsu too?' Now I know what your thinking? It's common for a student to miss a day or two of school but the prettyboy was different. In the few months the blonde had class with the kid, he noticed Tsu had an extreme perfect attendance record. He remembered the time when the kid came to school even when he'd puke his guts out every 5 minutes.

Next to the wondering blonde sat the red head puppet freak whom was secretly thinking the same thing. Sasori tried to focus on the book Kakashi had assigned them to read but he had been rereading the same damn paragraph over in over. His hazel eyes kept fitting to the empty desk in front of him as if he expected the feminine boy to magically appear. 'Stop thinking about that brat.' He mentally slapped himself.
||
Itachi gazed out of the window silently before small smirk appeared. His mind kept replaying the events of what happened not to long ago over and over. Things were finally beginning to get interesting and with the information he now knew he knew exactly what to do with it. He still had a bet to win after all. 'Lets see what your weakness is.'
||
"Why do I have to be here?" Ino complained as she slumped forward, a frown on her face.
She was currently walking with her friends to the movie theater.