lost memories[54]

||

Time stilled as i stared emotionlessly at the man. He still had a grin on his face but it slowly fell off as blood trailed from the center of his forehead.

The sound of Harus collapsing body echoed through the room as the gun is knocked out of my hands.

I dont even try to struggle as im forced to my knees, one of the armored males raising a gun to the side of my head. All i could hear was Nagisas protest as he pulled on the men to stop.

Nagisa was speechless, peeking one eye open. He looked behind him to see his uncle dead whilst the men from before force Tsugumi to her knees. Despite after everything they heard, she didnt kill him.

Tears welled up in his eyes again as he pulled at the men to stop but they didnt listen. In their eyes they thought that Tsugumi was holding him at gun point from the very start and had killed Haru in cold blood and then wouldve killed him. It was all a misunderstanding and no one was listening.

"Any last words you rat."

I meerly smirked as i fiddled with the small device behind my back.

"Just one."

Before the man could even respond the wall was crashed through by a large vehicle. (Pic uptop)

Everyone in disarray from the distraction, i leap forward and practically press both me and Nagisa against the front of the parked automobile.

A grinning albino sat in the drivers seat of the vehicle as the armored men gathered their bearings.

"Surprise muthufucka!"

As if on cue, Kisame whom was on top grinned toothily and the sound of a sentry gun blared through the air, bullets whizzing over their heads as the men fell back dead around us.

The last man down, i peek one eye open as the trucks door opens. Pulling a stunned Nagisa up, i grin highfiving the albino as Kisame came up and ruffled my hair."This was the plan."

"And this, is the infamous Hiruko." I marvel in awe at the modified truck seeing why the boys were so hung up over ir before. "Yes, and I'll be damned if i let this bafoon drive it again."

My eyes clash with the red heads in gratitude as he nods with a smirk. He walked forward, ruffling Nagisas hair. "Glad youre ok brat."

The eleven year old could only stare at the four members in shock, his eyes snapping to the navy haired teen.

"W-why didnt you shoot me?" He cried causing the other three males to look at the female in confusion. She simply ignored their looks and bent down to eye level with the blonde.

"I-itai!" He winced as a red mark formed on his forehead from her finger.

"I made a promise didnt i? Besides, youre just a kid, you didnt know.." fuchsia eyes glittered with tears and before she knew it, the boy sprung forward wrapping his arms around her midsection apologizing over and over.

I laughed lightly as Nagisas tears stained my shirt, patting his head softly as Hidan and Kisame get back in the vehicle. For a moment, i wonder how on earth they were able to drive through the wall as this was the second story; but i dont question it, remembering whom was behind the wheel. "Oi fucktarts, we'll be waiting outside."

I nod in amusement as hidan practically backs the car out of the wall as if we were on level ground. Shaking my head, i lightly push Nagisa off and take a step forward. My eyes turn to saucers at the jolt of pain in my leg. Before i could fall, a hand takes mine and brings it around a neck, another wrapping firmly around my waist. Instantly, my face turns red in embarrassment, eye twitching. "Who said i needed your help dollface. Have you no shame."