Dont cry [60]

(I don't know why but I think the video and song above kind of fits Sasori and Tsugumi)
||

"Y-you took them out by yourself un!?"

"Why do you lot look so surprised? You all know more about me than I do." I mutter as we stand in the parking lot, Kakazu untying my bound hands. Some police men were currently arresting Kimimaro and his buddies. They even took Karin under arrest for staging the situation. Pein was talking to the chief of police explaining the situation.

"So you don't remember." Kisame says cautiously making me scowl in annoyance.

"If you're worried about my memories fully recovering don't bother. Now if you excuse me I have a kid to get home to." Soon as the ropes drop, I walk away from the group but pause at the grip on my wrist.

"You fucking ok?" Hidan asked but I just sighed, looking into space bitterly.

"Yeah I'm fine because I totally didn't just get betrayed by my alleged best friend to get  kidnapped, beat up, and then almost fucking raped while 4 other guys watched for some reason that obviously involves my past self that no one won't fucking tell me about on my prom night. Oh and let's not forget, I beat up and killed two of them like some ninja and I'm strangely not in the least bothered by it. Yeah I'm fine, I'm more then fine. I'm fucking fantastic, thanks for asking." Snatching my wrist from his grip, i go to leave but am stopped once again by Konans words.

"We're sorry this happened to you Tsu...we really are...but we're doing this for your own good." She pleads but I turn around giving them an are you serious look.

"Are you? Are you really? Because last time I checked, I don't recall asking any of you to fucking do that!" But still they all just give me that same damn look. Pity. I didn't need pity, I just wanted the truth.

Tears of frustration began to brim my eyes as I sigh shakily. Blinking away the tears, I avert my eyes not meeting any of theirs. "You know when Karin betrayed me, tell me why I wasn't surprised huh? It was as if I had been betrayed so bloody damn much that I was used to it; that it was a common thing that happened to the old me."

"Tsu-" Sasori stepped forward, a strange look in his eye but I just stepped back, glaring at the redhead.

"Please don't." Turning away from them all, i snort. I was just over it now.

Over everything.

"You don't have to pretend like you care now, none of you do. In fact, I don't need any of you to stop by and check on me anymore. Trust me, I've had enough charity to last a lifetime."

Dolefully, the puppeteer watches as the girl is driven home by one of the officers.
"You happy now un?"

Sasori frowned, his eyes shifting to a smug Deidara. "Of course I'm not happy brat. But...but it's for the best. Severing ties with us, its for the best."

"Who are you trying to prove, me or yourself that un."

Silence.

Deidara snorts in disbelief going to his car.
"That's what I thought un." He sped off.

"Maybe it's for the best if we do tell her who she is..." Konan spoke up in reasoning.

"She can't handle the fucking truth. Bitch looks like she's on the verge of a mental breakdown."

"Handled those guys pretty well if you ask me."