Butler [2]

^ Nagisa
Revised  1/17/2022
||

I smirk with a satisfied look, drinking a cup of dry Honey Nut Cheerios as if it were fine wine.Once there was no more I set the cup down with a sigh already yearning for more.

"That's just weird Gumi-Nii."

"There's nothing wrong with drinking Cheerios." I counter act giving the younger boy a steely gaze. His empty dish set to the side now as he rests his head on his hand with a teasing expression.

"It's physically impossible to drink a solid."

"What? Your stuffed kangaroo tell you that?" I say mockingly causing the blonde to blush in embarrassment.

"Leave Mr. Easter out of it! And for your information, I learned that through common sense!" He snaps making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah cause naming your stuffed kangaroo after a mythed rabbit that lays eggs is any more common."

He gasps after a moment with teary eyes making me sweat drop at my mistake. Never tell a kid the Easter bunny, tooth fairy, or santa isn't real.

"Look at you already breaking hearts this early in the morning." A new voice chips in causing me to roll my eyes.

"He'll live."

Kaiza Yakuza and my adoptive father rolls right in tiredly. Kaiza was somewhere in his late 40s who had black hair similar to mine with red eyes. People often mistook me to be Kaizas son so no one really questioned my paternity.

The older male chuckles at my reaction before ruffling my hair making me scowl in displeasure before kneels beside his biological son. I tense for a moment at another sudden touch on my head but relax as it was only Asuna, my adopted mother.

Asuna was a beautiful fair skinned woman with blond hair and gorgeous fuchsia pink eyes whom Nagisa got his looks from. Asuna was a kind hearted woman but when you got on her bad side, she was a scary woman I'd never cross.

"All better." She smooths down my ruffled hair before taking a seat on one of the chairs beside me. "I swear you two bicker like actual siblings sometimes."

"If so then I'm definitely the cooler brother, aren't I Mother!" Nagisa leans forward the tears in his eyes now gone at the sight of the woman.

Asuna glances at me with a sly glint whilst Kaiza snickers knowingly. They were the only ones in the household who knew I was actually girl.

"Of course you are sweetheart!" Asuna replies with a hearty laugh.

"Ya hear that Nii-San! I'm a better man than you'll ever be!"

"Don't doubt that for a second." I sigh in response.
He gives me a confused expression causing me to sweatdrop at how completely dense this kid was.

"Your Uncle Haru will be visiting shortly By tomorrow Nagisa, have Tsugumi help you pick an outfit for tomorrow for his arrival. We will all have a nice dinner with him and his wife along with your older cousin Sebastian." Asuna exclaims.

I cringe slightly at the mention of  Sebastian. Sebastian was a creep in disguise. When I was younger, a few months after I started living with the Yakuza's he would always follow me around like a puppy. To say it annoyed me to no end is an understatement. He was the type of guy to believe woman were good for nothing but the house chores and cooking and what not. It was no surprise why he had those beliefs as his father had the same set of ideals. Even though I hated Sebastian, he was probably the only friend growing up as every other person thought I was some stuck up rich kid.

Later on in the day, once Nagisa was finished with his homeschool session and private lessons; I helped with what I could regarding his homework and we lazed the day away. Once night time hit, I ushered the young boy up.

"Come on, time for bed."

Nagisa begrudgingly goes upstairs along side me, His once cheery relaxed mood now sulking. Once we're in his room he falls flat on his bed with an aggravated groan making me raise a brow in confusion at the twerps actions.

"What's wrong now?" I lean against the wall with crossed arms but he only groaned in response.

"Yeah, same." I retorted.

He begrudgingly lifts up his head and leans on his elbow."I hate when my cousin Sebastian comes over. Why does he have to come too?"

I quirk a brow at words, but wasn't surprised. Whenever Sebastian came around, Nagisa would be more quiet and distant. From what I knew, Sebastian practically ignored Nagisa's existence before I came along. As soon as I joined the Yakuza family he began interacting with Nagisa more only because of me.

"Look i know he's an ass but he is your family which is code for I don't like him neither and the only reason he's coming is because he's your uncle's son." I explain calmly.

He mumbles something under his breath which I don't catch "What was that?"

"Nothing!" He quickly said a blush taunting his cheeks.

"Alright, how about I make ya a deal?"

He perks up at the mention of a deal making me smirk slyly."If you can get through tomorrow, I'll buy us a box of..." I usher him close and look side to the door making sure the coast was clear.

"Pizza." I finished.

"HELL YEAH!" He shrieks fist pumping the air in excitement.

"NAGISA NATHANIAL YAKUZA, WATCH YOUR TONE YOUNG MAN AND GO TO SLEEP!" We both flinch.

"SORRY MOM!" He calls back fearfully making me snort. Since weren't not peasants as Nagisa likes to call the low class, he wasn't allowed to eat peasant food. So the times when I'm able to sneak such delicacies into the house, he has a field day.

I rest my chin on my hand in boredom as the blonde frantically blonde hops up and  appears Ian front of his closet. "I need to pick out my attire for tomorrow before I sleep."

I sigh and approach the boy and move the twerp aside and look in the walk in closet full of all types expensive clothing and settle on a simple suit and tire.

"Really?" He sweatdrops at my lack of style to which I nod.

Glancing at the clock, I quickly help him change into his night attire and usher the begrudging boy into his king sized bed.

"Go to sleep, so we can get tomorrow over with."

|~Author-sama|
I've never watched free but Nagisa looks adorable and his eyes match Tsugumis alittle 💀🤷🏼‍♀️