Wants [58]

(Imagine without the ribbon and instead the mask)||"Im not going

||
"Im not going. "

Deidara looked over at the puppet freak and rolled his eyes.
"Its not that bad un."

I'm not going."

Deidara looked over at the puppeteer and rolled his eyes. "Danna, for the last time, it's not that bad. Really un."

While Deidara had one of the more modern day tuxedos with the no button styling coat, fine satin trim and a wide satin band around the neckband along with a Le Cravat tie and plain silver vest, Sasori got to wear peins old tuxedo from his prom which he didn't go to.(pic above)

The puppeteer didn't know who James Bond was, but he had to wonder if the man felt as itchy in his tux as he did in Peins.

"Remind me again why we're being forced to go to this pointless dance." Sasori fiddled with his tie in annoyance.

"Konan feels that even though we're gangsters we're still teenagers and she wants us to embrace our Highschool experience while we can un." He said with a sarcastic tone.

There were two types of people when it came to prom. The ones who think its the biggest moment of their highschool experience where you get to dance and be apart of some special social community. Or the ones which are majority single and could give two shits about spending hundreds of dollars on a dress or tux they'll never wear again and would rather sit through a bible study then be in close proximity with a bunch of sweaty, rabid horny teenagers who 7 times out of 10 dont even care about prom but much rather the dirty activites that come after it that they'll probably regret when morning comes. Yeah, Sasori was definitely the second one. Unlike most people, he didnt think prom would reach the top list of high school memories. If anything he'd say the moments he spent with the other Akatsuki were rather more enjoyable. It was simple and small. And that was what the puppeteer liked and found the value in, simplicity.