Fucking Hate Highschool [9]

Revised 1/17/2022
||

My eyes flit to 4 guys sitting in the back

My eyes flit to 4 guys sitting in the back. The one who made the comment had silver hair with unusual magenta eyes. He sat in between the customer I had punched yesterday who was clearly irritated at my presence.  I truly  believed there was a god out there that wished me misfortune.

God not that guy again...

On the albinos left was a blonde haired male with half of his hair up in a pony tail. Finally, standing behind them leaning against a  desk was a tan male with tattoos that resembled stitches trailing into his sleeve.
His eyes were rather strange and had light green irises with red replacing the white part. However, I couldn't judge much as my red eyes weren't really that common either.

The blond male called Deidara growls in annoyance making me narrow my eyes at the motion of his hands clenching a white substance. The more I looked at the blonde I wasn't surprised his friend called him a pretty boy. He did in fact look feminine after all but even so you could tell he was male by how broad his stature looked and the masculinity of his face.

Sasori gazed half skeptically and in half annoyance as he didn't expect to ever come in contact with the prettyboy again. Sizing the person who was able to land a hit on him, he clicks his tongue in dissatisfaction. The hit was clearly out of luck as he had been caught off guard. Finally having the chance to examine the boy, Sasori sighed as the new student looked to completely ooze weakness. The fact that he had wide red eyes and his navy blue hair was a bit to long didn't help with his impression. On the other hand, Pein had always told them to never underestimate their enemies. Not only that but the longer the red head analyzed the guy, the more something in his mind began to click but the redhead shook his unknown thoughts off.

Not really caring for the pretty boy insult, I blinked owlishly unfazed and turn my back facing the trembling substitute."Is there anywhere you want me to sit sir?"

Hidan gritted his teeth with irk marks clearly pissed off at the boys lack of reaction. He shoots up abruptly from his seat.

"Oi!" He barked pulling out a sharp kitchen knife. from his personal.

"FUCKING LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSULTING YOU!" With agile speed he chucked the knife at the back of the unaware boys head letting a sadistic grin grace his features.

Sasori frowned resting his chin on his hand with a bored look. Man there goes another new student.

My ear twitched as the blade cut through the air, my butler senses tingling. I tilted my head to the side narrowly avoiding the blade as it impaled into the wall. My eyes turn to slits for a second reaching up and touching the blood from the small cut on my cheek. Man I'm getting rusty.

I quickly recovered forcing the murderous intent that threatened to emerge back behind the calm mask on my face. It was the first day and i didn't need to draw attention to myself anymore then I already did. Hell I could already tell that me dodging the damn knife was probably the worst choice I had made.