Gotta be quicker then that![45]

even days~
Period 1 - AP english (123),
Period 2 - wood shop (227),
Period 3 - History (225), •Lunch third
Period 4 -Physical ed (105).

Odd days~
Period 1 - Bio chemistry (215),
Period 2 - gym, (119)
period 3 - math analysis(114), •Lunch third
Period 4 - Art (120)

||

I stood at konaha elites entrance anxiously, gulping audibly as i ran my fingers through my hair.
School was just about to start, but i contemplated entering. I knew that i'd eventually have to face the tyrant of my friends questions. 'Friends...' I thought feeling lips turn up.

*BRINNNG*

I adjust my bag with a sweatdrop as the bell rung. 'Just because i have to face them doesnt mean i can't take my time.' I mentally reassure myself.

As i walked through the hall to my locker, my brows raise at the sight of a red haired Sabaku. He was leaning against his locker with his eyes closed.

"Skipping class again huh Sabaku?" I tease in amusement.

I open my locker and grab my things needed for biochemistry with Shizune-sensei. Apparently, after we discovered Orochimarus identity he quit. Bastard probably didn't wanna take any chances with us knowing who he is.

"I see the rumors are true. You and Sasori were found."

I frown at the mention of our disappearance but sigh with a nod.
"Im glad."

My eyes widen and meet his at the unusual direct statememt. Kami you go missing for a week and everyone wants to act brand new. I search his sea foam eyes for any sign of trickery but find none.
"Thanks, Gaara." My eyes soften in gratitude causing him to return it; even if it would take binoculars to see it. An awkward silence surrounds us for a moment till a thought pops up.

"I honestly don't know. You'd have to askow what happened when we were supposed to meet, that is if they recognize you. Its been a long time."

I sigh pursing my lips as Karin was out of the question. 'What about dollface?'
I puff my cheeks in rejection of the idea of asking the puppeteer. After what happened i dont even think i could look the redhead in the eye without turning into a cherry.
Slamming my locker i use my free hand to reach into my shirt. Deciding to just plow through the bush i display my necklace. "You got one of these right?"

Gaara inhaled sharply at the sight of the necklace. His hands automatically touched the similar piece of metal in his pocket.

"Oi don't be such a panda Sabaku!"

"If i had to choose someone to procreate with it'd be Sabaku! I'll drown before i ever pick dollface."

"Nene sometimes you just gotta roll the dice Panda-kun!"

"You only got one life, and only you choose how you live it. Not your father, or anyone else, you."

"When the sun sets we meet again."

With a glare the red head snatched the prettyboy up by the front of his collar. "Where did you get that from!?" Gaara could feel his anger surge at the sight of the metal. The same voice from that summer kept whispering over and over. Yet still, he couldn't remember her face or even her name. She was the only one he couldn't remember. It was because it had been so long since they had last seen each other that her identity had buried itself in the dark pits of his mind. The only thing gaara could remember was the last day of that summer. September 22...
The day he watched her along with her family burn.